Confession time...

Options
124»

Replies

• Moofey
    Moofey Posts: 444
    Options
    This is painful to admit, but...... Aqua's Barbie Girl... :embarassed:

I have 3 songs by Aqua I work out too! On of my favorites is My Oh My!
  • Moofey
    Moofey Posts: 444
    Options
    Caramel Dansen.....
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    "Baby" Justin Bieber -- I get fired up and happy every time it comes on.

Me too!! :blushing:
  • Skinny_Mocha
    Skinny_Mocha Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm not really embarrassed by these, cuz I'm kind of a weirdo, but I think they're unique to my workouts:

the themes from Ghostbusters I (simply called "Ghostbusters" by Ray Parker Jr.) & II ( "On Our Own" by Bobby Brown)

It's a coincidence. I don't have a Ghostbusters obsession - though I do have a glow in the dark T-shirt!

Absolutely NOTHING wrong with Ghostbusters! In my book, that gets you cool points.

Thank you! They're very motivational. :)
  • Skinny_Mocha
    Skinny_Mocha Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Eye of the Tiger

um...hello?!? greatest workout song ever (especially if you're a Rocky fan). I'd tackle my grandmother if that song came on at a family function!!

Agreed! And awesomely stated.
  • Arynamber
    Arynamber Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Lately Ive been listening to BUSH, Come Down.. it really helps me run faster :P
  • dmcgoon
    dmcgoon Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Don't feel bad, my husband got started on Victorious and he LOVES Icarly and owns the album from Victorious and sings along to my Best Friends Brother.
  • joseph9
    joseph9 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I think it's more nerdy than embarrassing BUT:

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog soundtrack.
    I can beat that -- I prefer Commentary: The Musical.

Best embarrassing workout music -- The Best of Oingo Boingo. I also like anime soundtracks a lot, especially the early Bleach and Naruto stuff.
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I use pandora, but i quite often have on Miley Cyrus Radio when I am in the gym with headphones on, which always makes me laugh because I imagine that when people look at me that is the absolute last thing that would be on there............
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    The Muppets, but honestly I'm not really embarrassed because I freaking love the Muppets. It's just the weirdest stuff I have on my playlist, except maybe the soundtrack to Labyrinth.

Since when is Labyrinth weird? I can recite movie lines with the soundtrack . . . does that make me weird? Hmmm . . .

( I have no Ipod, so can't answer the post)
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    Options
    My husband tells me I should be embarrassed because I have Hangin' Tough - NKOTB.
  • ostar8433
    Options
    This is painful to admit, but...... Aqua's Barbie Girl... :embarassed:

I have 3 songs by Aqua I work out too! On of my favorites is My Oh My!

HA!! Meeee too!!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I have a few I love but turn down if someone is near me lest the think Im a weirdo :laugh: One would be Baby got back by Sir Mix A lot. Some Journey which I freakin LOVE and it pumps me up. But... its journey....
  • Jelleebean
    Options
    So, I'm pretty random. Like all kinds (except I really cringe with majority of Country - And I live in the south...) I've got RHCP to Madonna, Adele to U2, B-52's to the Stones, Beatles to Seal, etc...

That being said...

Rico Suave by Gerardo :blushing:
    I'm too Sexy by Right said Fred
    Play that Funky Music White Boy by White Cherry
    Brick House by The Commodores

But the one that makes me really get up and go is a mix tape by Girl talk called All Day. it's like 1 hour and 11 minutes of awesome old school DJ mixing. :bigsmile:

that Girl Talk album is AMAZING!!!!!!!! i'll have a random song pop up, and for a few of them, can't help but find my feet moving.... no shame in that... even if it's waiting for a bus.... Triple Double, and Steady Shock, are awesome.
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Ice Ice baby by Vanilla Ice or Ima be by the Black eyed peas.:blushing:
  • gipperakh
    gipperakh Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    "Girl You Know It's True" by Milli Vanilli.
    "Wannabe" by the Spice Girls
    "Larger Than Life" by Backstreet Boys

That's funny, in elementary school our gym teacher always played a Milli Vanilli record for the first 5 minutes of class as we run around acting like crazy kids...lol. I'll be adding them to my ipod!