WNW,
    Cuz you constantly miss the point.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    WNW,

I get you Mel, if Das me...
    And you're right, I understand... Encouragement and all...

Call it a personal fault or failure to see on my part and maybe it is... but there is just another dynamic to this whole thing, but granted not the only dynamic, that just doesn't sit well with me...

Less and less these days...

It's wierd but if someone tells me they've lost 10lbs... I don't really feel right saying good job or anything like that... But if I can tell they've obviously lost weight, I'm not above saying you look great...

I can't explain it really and I'm okay with that...
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,010 Member
    WNW,

I'd ruin you.....and then what?
  • Munequita1990
    Munequita1990 Posts: 29 Member
    WNW

Exactly because of that...
  • Soon2BSuper
    Soon2BSuper Posts: 1,767 Member
    WNW

Because you keep hiding in the corner
  • WNW

Because you keep hiding in the corner

Because Lois Lane is better looking than me

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member
    Wnw cause you always disappear
  • Soon2BSuper
    Soon2BSuper Posts: 1,767 Member
    Two words: Protein Flatulence :D
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    WNW,

Call it a personal fault or failure to see on my part and maybe it is... but there is just another dynamic to this whole thing, but granted not the only dynamic, that just doesn't sit well with me...

It's wierd but if someone tells me they've lost 10lbs... I don't really feel right saying good job or anything like that... But if I can tell they've obviously lost weight, I'm not above saying you look great...

Oh Jess.....it’s just you thought into much deeper than I was saying. I was just saying most people who ask DO NOT care. I don’t personally care if anyone asks me. You know, when people use that as an opener but don’t actually currrr? That’s all.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    WNW,

Oh Jess.....it’s just you thought into much deeper than I was saying. I was just saying most people who ask DO NOT care. I don’t personally care if anyone asks me. You know, when people use that as an opener but don’t actually currrr? That’s all.

I don't even know what any of that means but don't curr... Hardcore 💕u Mel regardless of everything and anything...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    WNW .. due to travel restrictions ;)
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited November 2020
    WNW,

WNW,

I don't even know what any of that means but don't curr... Hardcore 💕u Mel regardless of everything and anything...

Lmaooo.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    WNW .. due to travel restrictions ;)

Stop making excuses 😤
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    We'd never work because I'm Etienne of Navarre and you are Isabeau of Anjou. When my sun rises your sun sets and we never see each other's true form.
  • We’d never work because it’s complicated
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    WNW because you don't reply to my PM but then write "miss you" on my wall :D
  • kdking09
    kdking09 Posts: 246 Member
    WNW
    Because it’s me not you. 😒
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    @slimgirljo15, We'll never work out because your basement is dark and dreary and I need daily sunshine in my life...

Wait a minute... You are a ray of sunshine🌄, I think we'll work out just fine! 🤗😁
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    wnw

because i cant remember your name

Its heather, GOD