You can tell a LOT about someone by..

Options

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    By how often they wash their hands.
    If they're actually listening to you or biting at the bit to interrupt.
    When they win or lose a game. Do they do it with grace? Bragging rights? Bit@hiness? Stomping away and swearing you cheated?
    How they treat others, human or animal......period.
  • NorthStar77
    NorthStar77 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    h68tl5vt3ael.jpg

Why would anyone be an 'under'

I am and I can't even tell you why. :blush: Just because I can? Because I'm *different* or *special*?

You're the kind of people happy to watch the world burn.... :D
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    h68tl5vt3ael.jpg

Why would anyone be an 'under'

I am and I can't even tell you why. :blush: Just because I can? Because I'm *different* or *special*?

You're the kind of people happy to watch the world burn.... :D
    But I'm part of the bucket brigade, however, I do carry buckets and flame-throwers wherever I go, only because each situation has its unique needs.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,027 Member
    Options
    JessBbody wrote: »
    By what time they wake up in the morning.

It seems that people who wake up at 4 and 5 am are perceived as happy go-getters, billionaires-in-the-making, raring to go (especially to the gym) and generally grabbing the bull of life by the horns.

People who wake up around 9, 10 or later are perceived as having low energy and low enthusiasm for life and are not particularly driven.

Either that or the first group has anxiety or insomnia and the second group are "long sleepers" and thus doomed to die an early death.

I don't know if I believe either of these to be true. So hopefully you can't tell anything about a person by the time they wake up. But these are common perceptions.

Thoughts?

I don’t know anyone who is able to get up at 9 or 10. Maybe my kids on the weekends sometimes. The ones who don’t work anyway. I get up at 3am these days otherwise I won’t have a consistent time I can workout. When I slept in later (6 or 7) I definitely did have lower energy. I used to perceive people who got up super early to go work out as crazy in a good way. I suppose we don’t know everyone’s reasons for getting up later in the day but....seems like it could be something people do think in general?
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    JessBbody wrote: »
    By what time they wake up in the morning.

It seems that people who wake up at 4 and 5 am are perceived as happy go-getters, billionaires-in-the-making, raring to go (especially to the gym) and generally grabbing the bull of life by the horns.

People who wake up around 9, 10 or later are perceived as having low energy and low enthusiasm for life and are not particularly driven.

Either that or the first group has anxiety or insomnia and the second group are "long sleepers" and thus doomed to die an early death.

I don't know if I believe either of these to be true. So hopefully you can't tell anything about a person by the time they wake up. But these are common perceptions.

Thoughts?

I don’t know anyone who is able to get up at 9 or 10. Maybe my kids on the weekends sometimes. The ones who don’t work anyway. I get up at 3am these days otherwise I won’t have a consistent time I can workout. When I slept in later (6 or 7) I definitely did have lower energy. I used to perceive people who got up super early to go work out as crazy in a good way. I suppose we don’t know everyone’s reasons for getting up later in the day but....seems like it could be something people do think in general?

I rise every a.m. between 4-5, only because my dogs would wake up dh if I didn't. :/ Happy-go-getter I am not, billionaires in the making?? Haha! I wish!! Anxiety ridden yes. :)
    If I sleep in until 6, I feel like 1/2 the day is gone.
  • Muhammad_Saqlain
    Muhammad_Saqlain Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    They honour their words or not..
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    By how they *kitten*...

Omg yes, so true

kl7v8jjx79kn.jpg

Why do I think that #7 is the correct answer ?

What do you mean? It's clear that 0 is the right choice.

why not both?

I mean.... ya know.... if you're into that kinda thing
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    By how long it takes them to fart in front of you
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    By what they are willing to do for the people on their friends list.

🥰
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options

Yes indeed !
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options

My fl is top tier
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    gr8pza4xtarz.jpeg
  • ReenieHJ
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Growing up I was always the kid that tried to make friends with the other kids I found sitting alone...

To this day I always tell my boy, you make sure you don't see anyone else left with no one...

You don't become an incredibly popular person making these choices but you gain so much more...

Popping in to comment on what a great kid you were and dad you are. Nice role model. :)
    BTW, I was always that kid sitting by herself, where the heck were ya? Hmmm, probably 35++ years behind me. :/
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Growing up I was always the kid that tried to make friends with the other kids I found sitting alone...

To this day I always tell my boy, you make sure you don't see anyone else left with no one...

You don't become an incredibly popular person making these choices but you gain so much more...

Popping in to comment on what a great kid you were and dad you are. Nice role model. :)
    BTW, I was always that kid sitting by herself, where the heck were ya? Hmmm, probably 35++ years behind me. :/

Thank you 🥰... I'm probably not that much behind you at all if at all...

It's never to late tho right... Fr your way 🤷🏽‍♂️