If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,242 Member
    Options
    7qbgpsj15ss2.jpeg

Growing up, when we'd go visit my mom's parents, my grandfather always had a bowl of Frosted Flakes in the evening for a snack. I still have a couple of the melamine bowls from their home. If I was going to eat some of that kind of cereal, it would be Frosties. After all, they're GRRRRRRRRREAT!

I think we used to have Cap'n Crunch as a special treat at home. Maybe that would be number two.

Nah. I'll stick with Frosted Flakes.
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    7qbgpsj15ss2.jpeg

Oy vey. :) Apple Jacks, Life, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

I concur!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Life and Cinnamon Toast Crunch, you can have the others.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    7qbgpsj15ss2.jpeg

Fruity Pebbles, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and Life. If Frosted Flakes was on here, it'd definitely knock one of them off. My absolute favorite cereal, though, is Raisin Bran Crunch. Probably not a popular opinion lol.
  • Oliveciabatta
    Oliveciabatta Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    The pizza 🍕 my partner makes in his outdoor wood burner pizza oven. Its lush.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    66o50pgmcx8z.jpeg

unpopular opinion but I love when these are a little soggy!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    7qbgpsj15ss2.jpeg

Fruity Pebbles, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and Life. If Frosted Flakes was on here, it'd definitely knock one of them off. My absolute favorite cereal, though, is Raisin Bran Crunch. Probably not a popular opinion lol.

I'm with you! Followed by apple jacks
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Marshmallow Fruit Loops are always #1!!!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    66o50pgmcx8z.jpeg

OMG YES! My favorite thing to get from the ice cream man after softball practice!

And yes @pancakerunner, I would always let them melt a bit so the waffle part got a little soggy.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    My neighbors are making hamburger helper and it smells sooooo good. Now I am craving some cheap basic hamburger helper. m75t7wye8xup.png
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,714 Member
    Options
    My neighbors are making hamburger helper and it smells sooooo good. Now I am craving some cheap basic hamburger helper. m75t7wye8xup.png

I would love to find a gluten free plant based version :)
  • HotMermaid729
    HotMermaid729 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    VegjoyP wrote: »

Homemade? I buy vegan "meat" crumbles that are plant based and GF, some gf rice or corn noodles, and gf mushroom soup. It's not out of a box, but sure is good!
  • pancakerunner
    Options

Ok YES! I know the smell. Haven't had in years!
  • pancakerunner
    Options

Annie's makes a gluten free version, but not vegan.. they do have vegan mac and cheese tho

4jojtwzd0ooj.png
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,579 Member
    Options

That looks so good right now! They used to have a taco hamburger helper in the 80s, it was pretty amazing but this would be great now too!
  • VegjoyP
    Options

Annie's makes a gluten free version, but not vegan.. they do have vegan mac and cheese tho

4jojtwzd0ooj.png

The vegan is not gluten free I think! I'm going to try the shiritaki fettuccine, Beyond Meat crumbles and make a sauce like the hamburger helper 🙂
  • VegjoyP
    Options
    I'm going to try shiritaki fettuccine, Beyond Meat crumbles and make a sauce like Hamburger Helper
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I'd like a nice pav.. tropical or Berry.. either would be nice
    xme2ompr1jv8.jpg
  • crystal075
    crystal075 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake...a variety of flavors not just one!
  • FourWindsWalker
    FourWindsWalker Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Id eat the New York cheesecake that is in the refrigerator.