Hey you. Yes YOU!

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    CacoEther wrote: »

What was the name of the app? 😏😂

It’s gone now but it was Baby Bump I think?

Omg. I was on that for like a day.

I was on BabyCenter for YEARS. But I used it for legit things like.....breastfeeding woes, baby poop dilemma, birth plans etc. I never saw any drama there. But, I was in baby/kid world then and probably wouldn’t have even noticed.

I was on that too. I was just trying to connect with other moms...then I found mfp 😈🤣

I haven’t been on BabyCenter in forever. And then I somehow stumbled into mfp while trying to get my sexy back. Back when for some reason I thought it was a fitness site or something crazy like that.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,025 Member
    HYYY

I always thought you hated me. I'm glad I was wrong 🥰

I’m worried this could be me because we’ve never really connected before. I’ll just say that
    beat it gentlemen, this is for the women only
    there are quite a few really amazing women here that i’ve never really taken the time to get to know until recently and I think it’s mostly because my experience with women online has largely been unpleasant. I spent a few years on a pregnancy app and the women there were

the worst.

THE WORST

They’d make posts in the “questions for dads” section like:

“hey daddies lol so my husband works all the time and comes home too tired for sex and i want it allllll the time lol so I’m just wondering whats wrong with him? If i was your wife would you want me?”

Or

“This question is for the dads ONLY, NO WOMEN. I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION SO DONT EVEN BOTHER CUZ I’LL JUST BLOCK YOU. So dads, since getting pregnant my stomach is still really flat and toned but my boobs have tripled in size and my sex drive is out of control and i’m just wondering, should I be worried that my boyfriend is going to hate these changes in my body?”

Me and one other girl (who is now my real life bff actually) would troll these women so hard. We got banned eventually of course but for a few years, she was the only example of a real woman i ever saw in those forums. Real meaning she wasn’t a constant try-hard desperate for attention and validation and i loved her for it. But my time there made me extremely cynical toward women and their motives.

When i came to mfp i still had some of those preconceived ideas about women that kept me from warming up to them as a whole. There were some women here that weaseled their way into my life against my will and i love them for it, but if not for their persistence, I could’ve taken them or left them (at the time. Now i adore them).

I’ve come and gone a few times from mfp now and it’s the times when i’ve returned as a complete noob that i’ve seen the loveliness and kindness and supportiveness of the women here and it’s been extremely helpful for me to see it and be on the receiving end of it.

I’ve also just grown the hell up a bit and no longer try to cram women into two stupid little boxes.

Anyway, it maybe wasnt for me at all but if it was, i hate that i ever made anyone feel like i disliked them. I was unable to get to know people until i let go of some of my *kitten*, you know?

I love the supportive women around here. All of you. If any of you have ever wondered if I didn’t like you, it was never because of you. And i can say now that there is nobody that i dont adore around here. Truly feels like family. Like any good stoic upper midwesterner, i’m terrible at sharing how i feel on the regular so this might be all the sap you get from me til 2023. ❤️❤️
    If this wasn’t at me, i’m a tiny bit embarrassed but still glad for the opportunity to share it

h8clhazdk6t4.gif
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    HYYY

I’m worried this could be me because we’ve never really connected before. I’ll just say that
    there are quite a few really amazing women here that i’ve never really taken the time to get to know until recently and I think it’s mostly because my experience with women online has largely been unpleasant. I spent a few years on a pregnancy app and the women there were

the worst.

THE WORST

“hey daddies lol so my husband works all the time and comes home too tired for sex and i want it allllll the time lol so I’m just wondering whats wrong with him? If i was your wife would you want me?”

Or

“This question is for the dads ONLY, NO WOMEN. I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION SO DONT EVEN BOTHER CUZ I’LL JUST BLOCK YOU. So dads, since getting pregnant my stomach is still really flat and toned but my boobs have tripled in size and my sex drive is out of control and i’m just wondering, should I be worried that my boyfriend is going to hate these changes in my body?”

Me and one other girl (who is now my real life bff actually) would troll these women so hard. We got banned eventually of course but for a few years, she was the only example of a real woman i ever saw in those forums. Real meaning she wasn’t a constant try-hard desperate for attention and validation and i loved her for it. But my time there made me extremely cynical toward women and their motives.

When i came to mfp i still had some of those preconceived ideas about women that kept me from warming up to them as a whole. There were some women here that weaseled their way into my life against my will and i love them for it, but if not for their persistence, I could’ve taken them or left them (at the time. Now i adore them).

I’ve come and gone a few times from mfp now and it’s the times when i’ve returned as a complete noob that i’ve seen the loveliness and kindness and supportiveness of the women here and it’s been extremely helpful for me to see it and be on the receiving end of it.

I’ve also just grown the hell up a bit and no longer try to cram women into two stupid little boxes.

Anyway, it maybe wasnt for me at all but if it was, i hate that i ever made anyone feel like i disliked them. I was unable to get to know people until i let go of some of my *kitten*, you know?

I love the supportive women around here. All of you. If any of you have ever wondered if I didn’t like you, it was never because of you. And i can say now that there is nobody that i dont adore around here. Truly feels like family. Like any good stoic upper midwesterner, i’m terrible at sharing how i feel on the regular so this might be all the sap you get from me til 2023. ❤️❤️
    If this wasn’t at me, i’m a tiny bit embarrassed but still glad for the opportunity to share it

I feel real bad about wrestling you for Rob now 🥺
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    HYYY

the worst.

THE WORST

Or

I feel real bad about wrestling you for Rob now 🥺

😆😘
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member
    HYYY,

Here I am. Succumbing to peer pressure.
  • What have I just read in here.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    HYYY

4Hx.gif
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    HYYY

How could anybody hate you. You're as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside.

That was super sweet of you to say Jenni, Thank you ❤
  • Jay_jay2020
    Jay_jay2020 Posts: 762 Member
    HYYY

You’re way too pretty to be talking to the likes of me.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    hyyy

tapping my nails impatiently on a pile of homemade gifs just waiting, waiting
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    hyu

all these radios but you can't hear me calling out for you 😢
    ypETHGVl.jpg
  • ermengarde22
    iMago wrote: »
    hyu

ypETHGVl.jpg

well kinda antiquated tech tbh
  • ermengarde22
    hyu

ypETHGVl.jpg

“all these smoke signals and he still dont get me”
  • ermengarde22
    hyu

ypETHGVl.jpg

“all these pagers u still dont hear me beep”
  • ermengarde22
    HYYY,

It's a trap, a thirst one. I see what you did there.

You clever 😏

but its “thirst trap thursday” even i was planning one myself later
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Hyyy,
    Stop bring hard on yourself, it's my turn😏
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Hey you,

It's nice to see you back 😊
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Hey you,

I'm a person.
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Hey you,
    Oh yeah I see you. Oh yes I want you. You never noticed. Well I did a great job hiding it. our lil secret. Well of course! I'm ready if you are.....
This discussion has been closed.