Just Give Me 10 Days ~ Round 132

Replies

• MTW70
    MTW70 Posts: 220 Member
    musicsax wrote: »
    @MTW70 - congrats on your victory of being back in the overweight category x

Thank you!!
  • CamandJarvis
    CamandJarvis Posts: 2,020 Member
    @CamandJarvis I keep “Throat Coat” tea by Traditional Medicinals on hand at all times. When I first got it, I had to get it at a health food store but Walmart usually carries it these days. An odd taste at first but it really seems to help for whatever reason.

I've never heard of that! I'll have to look it up and see if my WalMart has it. I got earl grey and a honey lemon ginger tea, plus got some honey to add to hot water to help coat. Feels better already with my earl grey with a dash of honey. Took my congestion meds and the sinus pressure is easing off a bit. Hoping this trend continues! Focusing on water and then I'll grab another mug of tea, I think.

Worst part? I want the honey to help soothe, but I had to break my fast at just over 12hrs to incorporate. Ugh! A couple days of shorter fasts are fine if it helps me bounce back faster, I think. Will keep it up and take allergy meds in hopes I can stop any additional before it starts.