Name one thing you like about yourself.

Options

Replies

• Dancer4Lifee
    Options
    I like my hair, my eyes, and my determination to do whatever I set my mind to(:
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I love my eyes cos they always go from blue to green to grey and with the right make up they're massive!

And my new colar bones. I always used to stare at them when running at the gym.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Sense of humor and eye lashes ( always get compliments and asked if they are fake lol)
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I like my tenacity, and that I'm not a quitter. I keep going long after most people would have just given up. 12lbs in many months.....
    I guess that speaks to my sense of humor too!! =)
  • Meghan90795
    Options
    On my body, id have to say my eyes, they're a mix of blue grey and green.

Personality wise i have to say my favorite thing about me is my ability to stay positive.
  • Watch_Me_Shrink
    Watch_Me_Shrink Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I like my wrists, they are very skinny and bony in comparison to the rest of my body.
  • annika27
    Options
    I say what I feel. I don't go out of my way, and I'm not rude about it, but I make my feelings clear. I have learned a lot of people dislike that about me. But the people who really love me, tell me that is one of their favorite things about me :)
  • ilovemyjacks
    Options
    I love that I know who I am and I don't really care if people like it or not.
  • wickedkitty
    wickedkitty Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My patience.
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    What I like best about me? I am a kind and loving person.

What I like best about myself physically? I have nice/expressive eyes. They change color depending on my mood: from green(happy) ... to gold (excited) ... to brown (mellow). And I have lots of thick, long, dark eyelashes.
  • deewildwoman
    deewildwoman Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I like my sense of humor and my ability to laugh at life and myself.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I'm very nice
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    I'm dependable. everyone in my family knows they can come to me when they need help
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    That I'm cool enough that my grown sons treat me like a buddy and invite me to movies, dinner, etc. I love them so much. We have a great relationship!!!!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Only 1?? :wink:

Ok, I'll start off with my legs. Love.my.legs.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Oh, everybody else is listing characteristic traits. lol

okay, I love my sense of humor. I'm a funny gal, what can I say!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Physically - I love my butt.
    Personality - I'm a survivor and can find a silver lining in ANY situation. :heart:
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    LOVE THIS IDEA! Thanks for sharing Holly :)
  • Josedavid
    Josedavid Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I love that I have never been a sex-symbol so... I can maintain a good conversation anytime! :)
  • Liquid741
    Options
    im the go-too guy/friend when someone needs something...i also like the father/husband i have become...