Starting tomorrow: 70lbs (5st/32kg) to lose (eek!)

Getting geared up for what will likely be a year long project - getting back down to a healthy weight! I was going to wait until January 1st, but decided I'd give myself a five week headstart! :) Meals are planned, groceries are bought, workout gear is laid out. Let's gooooo...

Replies

• Mithridites
    Mithridites Posts: 595 Member
    Don't wait for tomorrow. Start today!
  • AndreaTamira
    AndreaTamira Posts: 272 Member
    Awesome.

I know how daunting a large weight loss can feel (lost 9 kg, have another 18 to go to highest normal weight). It is great you decided to start tomorrow instead of in over a month. - And I understand why you want to start on a new day, too.
  • XLNC1981
    XLNC1981 Posts: 114 Member
    Don't wait for tomorrow. Start today!
    Absolutely.... there is no time like the present! Set your mind and make sure it’s set good.... can prep yourself all the way to the moon but if your heart ain’t in it... it ain’t happening!

Luckily for you, sounds like your mind is set... probs it to yourself. The results will take time... Rome wasn’t built in a day!

All the best with the fitness venture
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    gewel321 - you are so right.
    I was saying the same thing to a friend today - look at the small numbers and before you know it, you will be amazed at how the numbers have increased
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Best wishes on your goal!! 70 sounds like a daunting task, but break it up and take all the time you need to do this and be healthy.
  • jensey602xx
    jensey602xx Posts: 5 Member
    Doing the same! On a goal to lose 35 pounds that I had gained the last 3 months. We can do this!