What bad decisions did you make today?

Replies

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    tmantwo wrote: »
    Skipped the salad and settled on this for lunchq8ekeds9pwyc.jpg

I’d be more impressed if you had opted for this...

3ue4gkioojgu.jpeg

Totally! That other one is so tiny.

That's what she said!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    Skipped the salad and settled on this for lunchq8ekeds9pwyc.jpg

I’d be more impressed if you had opted for this...

3ue4gkioojgu.jpeg

Totally! That other one is so tiny.

That's what she said!

s79b0xtkglr3.jpg
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    I want that shirt :laugh:
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Apple pie for breakfast
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Ice cream for 7pm snack
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Apple pie for breakfast

It's the breakfast of champions! But it must be warmed up with vanilla ice cream melting all over. :)
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    Apple pie for breakfast

I want your breakfast.
  • FourWindsWalker
    FourWindsWalker Posts: 143 Member
    High impact aerobics workout that I have not done in years while carrying an extra 44 pounds. What the heck was I thinking... *smh*
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    I *finally* gave into my roast beef craving and hit up Arby's for a roast beef slider. Not bad, right? 210 calories with cheese even and it's portion controlled and isn't gone in 2 bites.

Nope! Instead of satisfying my craving, it totally ignited a love for those sliders.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    So many bad decisions between yesterday and today; far too many to list here.
  • Danw586
    Danw586 Posts: 237 Member
    Ate 7k calories
  • FourWindsWalker
    FourWindsWalker Posts: 143 Member
    ^ You were thinking the same thing I was thinking. You got this. And ya know what, you did it and persevered. You faced the difficulty, kicked defeat in the *kitten* and are still alive. Sounds like you made a pretty good decision; to me at least. Keep on winning!

Thank you, tmantwo! :)
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    I slept with my dog last night and he thinks it's play time every hour on the hour he steals the blankets and sleeps all squished up against me making me extremely hot and uncomfortable and I continuously wake up thinking I'm having hot flashes only to realize he's breathing hot doggy air under the covers now I'm up and he's still crashed out in my bed I'm planning my revenge as I type this

It's very much like trying to sleep with a toddler! Lol
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited November 2020
    I slept with my dog last night and he thinks it's play time every hour on the hour he steals the blankets and sleeps all squished up against me making me extremely hot and uncomfortable and I continuously wake up thinking I'm having hot flashes only to realize he's breathing hot doggy air under the covers now I'm up and he's still crashed out in my bed I'm planning my revenge as I type this

I have 2 dogs I co-sleep with, one of them is very sweet and if I give her a gentle nudge she shoves right over. The other one is a very needy spoiled 70# dog who goes to sleep in one spot, only to wake up during the night, come to my side of the bed and whine for my warm spot. :/ And of course she gets her way so I can go back to sleep. When I first got her thought, she was just an over exuberant puppy and she'd wake me up in the mornings with paws on either side of my head, holding it firmly down by the hair. If I tried to move it hurt like the heckins and rip out a bunch of hair. Then with me trapped she'd lick my face to smithereens. :) Them were the days. :)
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

I have 2 dogs I co-sleep with, one of them is very sweet and if I give her a gentle nudge she shoves right over. The other one is a very needy spoiled 70# dog who goes to sleep in one spot, only to wake up during the night, come to my side of the bed and whine for my warm spot. :/ And of course she gets her way so I can go back to sleep. When I first got her thought, she was just an over exuberant puppy and she'd wake me up in the mornings with paws on either side of my head, holding it firmly down by the hair. If I tried to move it hurt like the heckins and rip out a bunch of hair. Then with me trapped she'd lick my face to smithereens. :) Them were the days. :)

🥺🥺🥺 so wholesome 🐶 but I would have yeeted that dog so far 😂
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

🥺🥺🥺 so wholesome 🐶 but I would have yeeted that dog so far 😂

😂😂
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    edited December 2020
  • tmantwo
    tmantwo Posts: 2,181 Member
    ^ right back atcha 😏

IM KIDDING!

But that is sorta hawt.