I’m gaining weight every day help

Options
So for the past few months I have really been struggling with my weight. I have for years been mostly the same weight just below or above but recently my weight keeps going up. I don’t feel like I am eating more than usual but every time I get on the scales I would have gained weight. There are some days when I’m that busy as work I hardly eat and then I will gain like 3lbs. I have tried loads of diets And exercise. I’ve calorie counted, slimming world, weight watchers and others and at the end of the week I will be sure I should have lost but I would of stayed the same or gained. I’ve gained 12lbs now and it keeps going up and nothing it getting rid of it. What can I do

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,986 Member
    Options
    There are mistakes that people commonly make that cause them to not lose weight that we might be able to spot if you change your Diary Sharing settings to Public: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/diary_settings
  • Joyfulandactive
    Joyfulandactive Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I definitely think you should check in with your doctor.
  • age_is_just_a_number
    Options
    We need more information. What are you eating? How many calories? How much exercise are you doing? Are you male or female? How old are you? How tall are you? What is your weight?

With COVID a lot of people are eating more than they normally do and are moving less. The result.... the COVID 10-15-30pound weight gain.

Skipping lunch might be causing you to absentmindedly snack or eat a much larger dinner. Also if work is that busy and I’m guessing stressful, then you could have a cortisol response happening.