15lbs down w/embarrassing underwear shots...eek!

Options

Replies

• gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Wow! Hard to believe that you have had kids! Even your befores look great.
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    You looked great to begin with but wow look at you all trim and toned. Way to go!!! i always have a laugh at before pics that are pregnancy pics....ummm duh your belly is supposed to be huge you are growing a tiny human.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Wow! I can't believe that beautiful baby came out of that tiny tiny belly!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I've got the exact same underpants!! We could be bloomer buddies!!!! How cool is that!?!
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Thank y'all so much! Boy some of you really know how to make a girl blush lol! And for those of you that have paid compliments to my son, thank you soooo much...he is my #1 reason for wanting to be healthy and in good shape! Everyone on mfp has been so helpful and y'all have certainly boosted my confidence with your comments on this post! Love you guys!
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • GreenSkinnyJeans
    GreenSkinnyJeans Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You looked realy good before.
    But then you look so toned after words, awesome job! I'm impressed.xD
  • DixieDarlin1987
    Options
    Thank you! :)
  • ketrell
    ketrell Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Awesome weight loss! You look great!
  • elo83
    elo83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I can only hope to look like your after picture after my pregnancy! You're truly an inspiration!
  • amazondakini
    amazondakini Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am 6'2" - I am hoping to get down to 180 - do you think this is a good weight for that height with your experience?
    Thanks so much! And way to go- very inspirational, you look fantastic and happy and confident! And have a cutie pie baby!
  • allisshiney
    allisshiney Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    I. want. your. stomach.
  • Tamstar1985
    Tamstar1985 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    awesome results! you look wonderful, and your son is so very adorable <3
  • DixieDarlin1987
    Options
    I am 6'2" - I am hoping to get down to 180 - do you think this is a good weight for that height with your experience?
    Thanks so much! And way to go- very inspirational, you look fantastic and happy and confident! And have a cutie pie baby!

Hey there fellow tall lady! I think at 6'2" 180 will be a perfectly healthy weight from my experience. However, your body composition will mean a lot. 180lbs of muscle looks way better than 180lbs of fat. Diet and exercise are equally important on this journey....make sure you're not focusing too much on the scale. My weight loss in those pictures was only 15 lbs and I'm soooo glad I took before and after pictures. At first I was focusing on the scale and I was really getting discouraged because I couldn't see changes but I was really starting to feel great due to my workouts so I kept them up just because of that. When I finally decided to pull out my before shots for a comparison I was so shocked! I think 180 lbs is a great goal, and when you get there, you can decide if that is your happy weight :happy: Best of luck!
  • DixieDarlin1987
    Options
    Thank y'all so much for the compliments...to me and my son lol! All of my MFP buddies have once again put a smile on my face and motivated me for yet another day! Have a great day everyone!
  • MaddoxsMommy
    MaddoxsMommy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes you look fantastic!! I am so jealous of your stomach! I had my first (large) child a year and a half ago, gained fifty pounds, and now even when I get down to my pre-pregnancy weight I'm going to be left with saggy stomach skin. My hope is to get down to my goal weight and eventually have a tummy tuck. One step at a time, right? :) Anyway, you are GORGEOUS and your son is such a cutie! He is going to break some hearts when he is older!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    You look amazing and I love your RIPPED arms in the last pic of you kissing your baby!!!! WOWZERS!
  • Carebear530
    Carebear530 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Good job! You are tiny. I know how you feel since I gained 48 lbs when I was pregnant. I am happy to be 4 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight & then would like to tone. :)
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Look at the definition! GO YOU!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!