Time to try again!!

Options
I first used MFP to help achieve my goals last year for about 3 months (march-May) I went from 111.9 to 97.1, this included a tailored Gym workout. Bad unfortunately out of the blue an old back injury prevented me to continue my gym routine and I stopped using MFP all together. I’ve been off work with it and got in a rut, ended up having surgery and ballooned back to 111/112kg. I saw a photograph of me and my daughter and it inspired me to do something again, plus I was just feeling like rubbish every day and was just over it!

Even though I am still battling my back injury, I am able to goto the pool and have been swimming 1km every second day (sometimes more often).

I love using MFP as I it helps me see exactly what’s going on, I need the stats and numbers to push me along - although the constant measuring and scanning foods gets monotonous!

I am hoping to stick to it for longer this time. My goal is 90kg, and I REALLY want to achieve it this time. I seemed to just plateau last time and found it hard to get under 97.

Replies

• hikingnotdying
    hikingnotdying Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Ayyy, back injury gang. Not yet at the proper surgery level though and swimming is more like floating