Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• LaneaJLaneaJ Member Posts: 1,047 Member Member Posts: 1,047 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    LaneaJ wrote: »
    Toasting the tootsies🔥cause temps took a nose dive today. Canada...take it back...take it back! LoL!
    5vfuypwk5aaw.jpg

Looks so cozy, how can you not sit back and toast the tootsies!

It was colder than heck on Sunday 25F and blustery, scraping ice off the car, last night I walk back outside dressed in layers, scarf, the whole bit, thinking it was cold again and it was 55 and raining. Huh

I know what you mean. The weather here has been swinging too. 😒 It was upper sixties the morning of this pic, then ⬇️. Oh well, makes for cozy evenings by the fire. Silver linings and all that. 😁
    edited December 2020
  • KickassAmazon76KickassAmazon76 Member Posts: 3,311 Member Member Posts: 3,311 Member
    Stronglifts. 😊
  • JessBbodyJessBbody Member Posts: 528 Member Member Posts: 528 Member
    Contemplating if I should re-do the photos I just took for backs thread to go bare back because some brave soul just inspired me.
  • Sophisticatted_GentlemanzSophisticatted_Gentlemanz Member Posts: 323 Member Member Posts: 323 Member
    Wishing melatonin worked instantly instead of just sitting here waiting to feel tired
  • kinetixtrainer2kinetixtrainer2 Member Posts: 6,615 Member Member Posts: 6,615 Member
    JessBbody wrote: »
    Contemplating if I should re-do the photos I just took for backs thread to go bare back because some brave soul just inspired me.

Post both 😁
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Member Posts: 1,878 Member Member Posts: 1,878 Member
    Letting my back unknot after doing 3/4 of two days' worth of dishes. (I still have glasses and plastic to do but those get a clean pan of water and a lot of soap, and plastic takes forever to dry so it goes last, and I'll put it away tomorrow.)
    edited December 2020
  • KickassAmazon76KickassAmazon76 Member Posts: 3,311 Member Member Posts: 3,311 Member
    JessBbody wrote: »

Doooo eeeeet 😊
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 14,786 Member Member, Premium Posts: 14,786 Member
    Chewing Tums coz the cup of coffee I drank aggravated my acid reflux. 😟
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 255,189 Member Member, Premium Posts: 255,189 Member
    :yawn: time for bed.. night mfp peeps
  • LGS_RFSLGS_RFS Member, Premium Posts: 78 Member Member, Premium Posts: 78 Member
    Heading to the gym
  • IslandGal3IslandGal3 Member, Premium Posts: 584 Member Member, Premium Posts: 584 Member
    :yawn: time for bed.. night mfp peeps

Sweet dreams ♡
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Member Posts: 1,878 Member Member Posts: 1,878 Member
    Waking up and waiting for the kettle to boil so I can have my tea.
  • YoshiboobsYoshiboobs Member Posts: 1,092 Member Member Posts: 1,092 Member
    I have a huge headache and nausea but it's kinda daily life. I wonder if I'll ever feel good again and not grossly dehydrated.
    Mmmmmm coffee.
  • SharsouSharsou Member Posts: 7,238 Member Member Posts: 7,238 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »
    Blowing

Leaves

Umm don’t let Bubbles find out

Omg - it's been an hour and I just got this I'm in the shower thinking to myself wtf is bubbles and why should they care then it dawns on me and I'm dying laughing/partially embarrassed that it took me so long to get it

🙄 I blame the hair dye ❤️

If it makes you feel better... I just got it now.
    :laugh:
    :facepalm:
  • Kashmir_314_Kashmir_314_ Member Posts: 2,434 Member Member Posts: 2,434 Member
    Blowing

Leaves

Omg - it's been an hour and I just got this I'm in the shower thinking to myself wtf is bubbles and why should they care then it dawns on me and I'm dying laughing/partially embarrassed that it took me so long to get it

Whew! 😂😂
  • CacoEtherCacoEther Member Posts: 2,465 Member Member Posts: 2,465 Member
    Blowing

Leaves

Oh, hahaha! I’m sorry. The ‘blowing Bubbles in the park’ joke was repeated so much at one point when I was in high school that in my mind it’s a groaner for everyone 😂