What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    I have a huge headache and nausea but it's kinda daily life. I wonder if I'll ever feel good again and not grossly dehydrated.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    Mmmmmm coffee.
  • Sharsou
    Sharsou Posts: 8,844 Member
    Working
  • KickassAmazon76
    CacoEther wrote: »
    Blowing

Leaves

Umm don’t let Bubbles find out

Omg - it's been an hour and I just got this I'm in the shower thinking to myself wtf is bubbles and why should they care then it dawns on me and I'm dying laughing/partially embarrassed that it took me so long to get it

🙄 I blame the hair dye ❤️

If it makes you feel better... I just got it now.
    :laugh:
    :facepalm:
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Blowing

Leaves

Omg - it's been an hour and I just got this I'm in the shower thinking to myself wtf is bubbles and why should they care then it dawns on me and I'm dying laughing/partially embarrassed that it took me so long to get it

Oh, hahaha! I’m sorry. The ‘blowing Bubbles in the park’ joke was repeated so much at one point when I was in high school that in my mind it’s a groaner for everyone 😂
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Blowing

Leaves

Oh, hahaha! I’m sorry. The ‘blowing Bubbles in the park’ joke was repeated so much at one point when I was in high school that in my mind it’s a groaner for everyone 😂

it definitely was for Bubbles
  • CacoEther
    iMago wrote: »
    Blowing

Leaves

Groan 😆
  • CacoEther wrote: »
    Blowing

Leaves

Groan 😆

don't forget to follow with a long satisfied sigh
  • CacoEther
    Blowing

Leaves

Groan 😆

Wait, how does it go again? Why don’t you start over and take me through it from the beginning
  • CacoEther wrote: »
    Blowing

Leaves

Groan 😆

Wait, how does it go again? Why don’t you start over and take me through it from the beginning

:D yeah like I'd *kitten* know
  • CacoEther
    Blowing

Leaves

Groan 😆

Somebody help us out
  • iMago
    Blowing

Leaves

Groan 😆

Somebody help us out

usually starts with "hey i got netflix" i think
  • JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    Trying to drink enough coffee to make up for the mere 4 hours of sleep I got last night. Trying to get in a workout before my friend's birthday phone call.
  • tmantwo
    tmantwo Posts: 2,181 Member
    Taking a break from work and after the "bubbles in the trailer park" posts it reminded me of another funny oldie but goodie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8_Kfjo3VjU
  • tmantwo wrote: »
    Taking a break from work and after the "bubbles in the trailer park" posts it reminded me of another funny oldie but goodie.

This is classic, I still find and watch it about once per year

"a"
  • KickassAmazon76
    JessBbody wrote: »
    Trying to drink enough coffee to make up for the mere 4 hours of sleep I got last night. Trying to get in a workout before my friend's birthday phone call.

200.gif
  • KickassAmazon76
    tmantwo wrote: »

Haha this was awesome. Hahaha!
  • Day drinking

And please don't get the wrong impression like I'm some kind of alcoholic drinking on a Thirsty Thursday afternoon when the reality is I'm actually just a social drinker and now I'm in isolation til further notice so I guess this makes me an isolation drinker as well as a social drinker and a weekend drinker but I don't drink alone just today

I'll go grab some egg nog, then you won't be drinking alone
  • CacoEther
    I’m shopping.

I’d rather be day drinking with @Kashmir_314_

But I’m officially a Carhartt convert 😃

dyjpxld2rwo9.jpeg

6nk1ava7ndxf.jpeg
  • iMago
    I’m shopping.