The zero effs given thread

Options
2»

Replies

• Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    I tend to agree with @revolu7 on this and I think all y'all still got F's to give, just like me. Thing is, we've grown selective on when and where we give em.

Okay, this I'll concede. I no longer waste energy caring about random strangers or what they think about me (most of the time they aren't thinking about me at all, so it works out). I'd much rather spend my few remaining *kitten* on caring about the planet, my immediate family, cats, etc.

I like this.

P.s. i know im a just stranger, but i find your last selfie pic sexy as hell 😁
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    I tend to agree with @revolu7 on this and I think all y'all still got F's to give, just like me. Thing is, we've grown selective on when and where we give em.

Okay, this I'll concede. I no longer waste energy caring about random strangers or what they think about me (most of the time they aren't thinking about me at all, so it works out). I'd much rather spend my few remaining *kitten* on caring about the planet, my immediate family, cats, etc.

I like this.

P.s. i know im a just stranger, but i find your last selfie pic sexy as hell 😁

:blush: Aww, thank you.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options

I would agree to that.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

which planet ?
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

which planet ?

The only one I can live on currently.

I mean, I do have a soft spot for Jupiter and Saturn, but last I looked, I'd die of asphyxiation by trying to live on either, so...

maybe Europa someday at least
  • Danw586
    Danw586 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    The subtle art...
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

which planet ?

I mean, I do have a soft spot for Jupiter and Saturn, but last I looked, I'd die of asphyxiation by trying to live on either, so...

Exactly what i was thinking 🤔

Although Io would be way more exciting
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »

which planet ?

Exactly what i was thinking 🤔

Although Io would be way more exciting

yeah plus the whole

q89w90agv3e7.jpg

thing
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I've been listening to a great courses lecture on the meaning of life and it's changed my perspective on so many different ways...

I think when people say no *kitten* given, what they really mean is, no attachments or desires for things beyond their control...

And fundamentally... I don't even believe we can control our own thoughts, let alone much else...

That's not to say that experiences and influences won't come into your life that may change your perspective from time to time...
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    tams_89 wrote: »
    July this year after having a panic attack at a family party. Things managed to esculate into a huge row then my cousin and his gf strangled me 😢 the police came and my Mom took me home. I have struggled since with my mental health and not My Nan, Grandad, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins etc have once asked how I am. Instead have been making everything about them as usual and talking about me behind my back. It's took me this long to come to terms with everything and it hurts that they don't care about my feelings. But now is the time I don't have any f***s left to give. I don't need "family" like that in mine or my kids lives.

This gave me shivers

I wish you peace
    In your mind and heart

You deserve it

panic attacks are no joke, and I'm sorry you were treated (and are still being) treated so heartlessly by those who should gaf

Im feeling all momma bear like right now and wish I could have a (shaming) "chat" with your family

Take care Tams - you are a bright light ❤

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    Options
    I lke giving a fvck. It makes problems go away quicker, opportunities appear more often, and luck seems to follow those out there giving a fvck. Sure you may take some lumps....so what, life is hard. Meh, is not in my vocabulary. Just my 2 cents.
    tams_89 wrote: »
    July this year after having a panic attack at a family party. Things managed to esculate into a huge row then my cousin and his gf strangled me 😢 the police came and my Mom took me home. I have struggled since with my mental health and not My Nan, Grandad, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins etc have once asked how I am. Instead have been making everything about them as usual and talking about me behind my back. It's took me this long to come to terms with everything and it hurts that they don't care about my feelings. But now is the time I don't have any f***s left to give. I don't need "family" like that in mine or my kids lives.

You see, you have fvcks to give. Its just not worth wasting them on those that add nothing but toxicity to your life. You actually got some awesome little ones that could use your strength. You obviously have some.....you made it through that ordeal. File that it in the i give a fvck about me and my kids dept, and feel good about it 👍

Agreeing. Ive learned when to give my energy into caring. Certain people and life situations definitely call for me giving fcks...
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options
    However, when it comes to how my work position will turn out in January...done stressing it
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options
    No f*cks for toxic self serving peoples
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    This ridiculousness with Politics! 🙄