I don’t care if I ever/never..

Options

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    @KosmosKitten I really can't drink but some dippy cowboy lined me up with some tequila shots for my birthday awhile ago. The band was playing and my cousin and I were crawling around on our hands and knees barking like dogs and howling like wolves. It was absolutely the most embarrassing thing I've ever done.

Ohmigosh, that's funny!! How many times have you been reminded of that spectacular night?? :)
    So much calmer than my most embarrassing drunk moments. Never danced on tables or got naked except for wearing lampshades, but darn close. :blush:
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    @ReenieHJ
    How many times have you been reminded of that spectacular night?
    I try not to think about it but it's a local juke joint honkytonk. Everyone goes to dance and there were so many on the dance floor. We were crawling through the couples and howling up at them. It was crowded and no one really paid any attention. That's what I keep telling myself. Someone drove us back to cousin's house. We woke up next to the door with our heads on the doormat. I won't do that again.

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    🎶 Get back cause it's root root root for the home team and if they don't win its a shaammee... Cuz it's 1-2-3 strikes your out at the ol ball gaaammmeee 🎶...😁
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    .. eat cow heart, tongue or fried okra ever again. They are all gross tasting and have terrible texture.

omg this would make me upchuck 🤮

Yep, 0/10 would not recommend. :grimace:
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Spend another day in a foreign prison.....
  • eng_maaka1981
    eng_maaka1981 Posts: 763 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    JessBbody wrote: »
    Go to the Middle East. Egypt was enough to leave me not wanting more.

Welcome to Egypt anytime and sorry about your bad experience.
  • eng_maaka1981
    Options
    I don’t care if I live solely in a beautiful island with all food and fruits I like
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    I don’t care if I live solely in a beautiful island with all food and fruits I like

Ya better make room for two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKlSVNxLB-A
  • eng_maaka1981
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

It would be nice if there's someone beautiful in both soul and appearance😉😊
  • ReenieHJ
    Options

You'd be safer if I brought spray paint and mark the line across. Half each. Unless your half has all the mango trees.
  • eng_maaka1981
    Options

You'd be safer if I brought spray paint and mark the line across. Half each. Unless your half has all the mango trees.

I'll bring all attractive things in my half. Lol, then you can decide if you mark the line across or not 😂😂
  • ReenieHJ
    Options

I'll bring all attractive things in my half. Lol, then you can decide if you mark the line across or not 😂😂

Two cans of paint, make quarters so more people can come. Just how big is this island? Is there a volcano on it in case things get complicated?
  • eng_maaka1981
    Options
    No no no, No more split. I'd accept only one company, no more. Lol. Yes, there's volcano just in case we need some suspension, we may ignite it. lol
  • eng_maaka1981
    Options
    I don't care what will happen next. My over thinking won't change anything
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    I don't care if I ever learn to speak German fluently.
    I would like to perfect English though. ;)

Mein Deutsch ist schrecklich, nur nicht so schlecht wie mein Spanisch.

Wenn ich in München war, fragte ich in Deutschland nach dem Weg und die Follower antworteten mir auf Englisch.

Als ich das letzte Mal in Mexiko war, sagte mir ein Taxifahrer: "Ihr Spanisch ist schrecklich!" ... so geht es.
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I don't care if I ever learn to speak German fluently.
    I would like to perfect English though. ;)

Mein Deutsch ist schrecklich, nur nicht so schlecht wie mein Spanisch.

Wenn ich in München war, fragte ich in Deutschland nach dem Weg und die Follower antworteten mir auf Englisch.

Als ich das letzte Mal in Mexiko war, sagte mir ein Taxifahrer: "Ihr Spanisch ist schrecklich!" ... so geht es.

Hey, you need to read that out loud in that voice topic. I'd love to hear it!

Ich war nie in München oder Mexiko und kann auch kein Spanisch. :( Obwohl Spanisch eine Sprache war, wollte ich zurück lernen, als mein Gehirn sich an Dinge erinnern konnte. Jetzt hängt mein Leben von Post-its ab.

Sorry mods, had to do it. :) I'll delete if you wish.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    live in a place with a “real winter”

i grew up there and like snow/cold/ice is pretty for a week vacay but not for 3 months of bone chilling dark sadness weather

I spent my wonder years growing up in Nebraska and winter always seemed sooooo long. It was all fun and games with those early season snow falls, but by the time April rolled around and there were still snow drifts, I was pretty over it, even as a kid.

I love NM winters because we just get enough of a taste. It's actually coming down pretty good right now and it looks like we have about an inch of accumulation...it's actually a heavier snowfall than was in the forecast which was mostly for rain...rain lasted about an hour before turning to snow and we looked to be pretty socked in right now in the metro.

It's very pretty and peaceful as I sit in my home office working and looking out the window...ingredients defrosting for a nice green chile stew this wintery evening. This will all be melted off by tomorrow afternoon though and I'm golfing on Saturday.

I've lived the flip side too and don't like it. I lived a few years in the San Diego area and loved most things about that, except for the winter...no real winter...it gets a bit more overcast and rains more, but other than that no real elements of winter. I like the happy in between.