- Check in every day
    - Close Apple Watch Move and Time 3 x's and 14 hours Stand
    - Weigh and log everything in food diary

SW: 126
    RSW: 123.4
    GW: 118
    RGW: 122 anything

Day/Weight/Comment
    12/04: 123.4- Been a little messed up the pass 3 weeks- thought I had started menopause but went backwards which explains alot!!! I am 55 I am over this!!!! Still TOMing!!! 6 days later, migraine for 3 weeks, but now know I did not overeat as much as I thought and was ridiculous in my cravings. Hope to be over this hormonal blip soon and be able to access and monitor in a regular controlled environment this round.
    12/05: 124.2- Going wrong way and still messed up hormonally -its been a week now. Today no pickleball, home gym workout, harder to push myself here.
    12/06: 124.2- So happy to see I held steady. Made my husband his favorite dinner but must have ate in moderation, he had to work yesterday and had an extremely difficult day! While waiting for him drank some wine and talked with my family out west. No pickleball, my secret to calorie burn, yesterday...will play this afternoon. Tried my best to log, always struggle with my own recipes and then proportions.
    12/07: 123.0 The scale is a crazy thing- No idea when I went to weigh myself this morning I would be down, don't get me wrong this is great but did not see it coming- I am really hormonally screwed up right now so it must be related to this since I ate slightly over my calories yesterday.
    12/08: 123.2- Again tried to guess, was wrong but going sideways for a few days would be good. Migraine finally abated, will probably be more productive in day now, maybe thought I would have stayed the same or slight move down but headache didn't stop to mysteriously around 6pm. Use an Apple Watch and not getting the negative adjustments- trying to search for more info onsite but search engine does not seem to work for me.
    12/09: 121.6- Now I know this is too fast :| I realize that I did not so much undereat yesterday but overexercise and run out of time to eat. Played in a Pickleball Tournament last night, so ate a light dinner before and nothing afterwards. Played all afternoon to warm up - really needed to. Not sure how my body will respond today. I just never had a drop like this before with no prior bloating. I want to lose slow and steady and have a sustainable weight loss.
    12/10: 122- So funny- yesterday shocked I was 121.6 today perturbed I am 122, instead of grateful. Was very tired and sore from so much high level pickleball play Tuesday, was dragging all day. Still went to Body Pump and pushing myself to add weight. Actually have now re-added the bar on my back for squats this week ( a really light bar!), need to take this slow, tore my meniscus at beginning of year, shocked no pain this morning.
    12/11:121.4- Surprised again :o ...I know this is good but I am zapped this morning so maybe need to eat a little better today, I have not ever lost fast before. I did fail tracking last night and am going to try to reconstruct but did not weigh anything.. had pickleball clinic last night and we stayed after playing for almost 2 hours after when I finally left- everyone else stayed! Snacked a little when got home, snacked before I went - Played in the afternoon too- we had 55 degree sunny day here in December, Northern Indiana- unbelievably beautiful, had to be outside. I think spin class in morning was what was too much. Missing body pump class this morning, husband forgot to set his alarm, total chaos trying to get him out the door, had to weigh after he left.
    12/14
    12/13
    v4t2f644k92i.png

12/4: Body Pump- 1 hour, 2 hours Pickleball
    12/5: Essentrics, CXWorks, Spin, Stretch, class then a walk.
    12/6: Almost 3 hours Pickleball
    12/7: Body Pump, 1 hour, 15 yoga, am going to increase this, 2 hours pickleball
    12/8: Essentrics, 3 1/3-4 hours pickleball
    12/9: Body Pump 2 hours pickleball
    12/10: Spin class, outside pickleball, yeah, pickleball clinic
  • CamandJarvis
    CamandJarvis Posts: 2,041 Member
    Options

You don't have to be perfect, you just have to be better than you were before

29, 5'5"
    OSW: 164.2
    GW: 135

Previous Rounds:
    R69 EW: 158.1
    R70 EW: 156.5
    R71 EW: 156.3
    R72 EW: 156.3
    R73 EW: 155.2
    R74 EW: 155.4
    R75 EW: 156.1
    R76 EW: 155.6
    R80 EW: 153.2
    R81 EW: 154.3
    R82 EW: 154.1
    R84 EW: 156.5
    R89 EW: 156.7
    R91 EW: 160.1
    R93 EW: 159.3
    R94 EW: 156.1
    R98 EW: 154.5
    R99 EW: 155.9
    <3 R100 <3 EW: 152.8
    R101 EW: 149.7 (1/15)
    R102 EW: 149.0
    R103 EW: 149.0
    R104 EW: 146.2
    R105 EW: 146.6
    R106 EW: 144.6
    R107 EW: 146.8 (spring break, only 2 days weight)
    R108 EW: 147.7 (Moving out of state, starting new job)
    R109 EW: 148.1
    R110 EW: 150.1
    R111 EW: 154.3
    R112 EW: 152.6
    R113 EW: 151.7
    R121 EW: 153.0
    R122 EW: 154.8
    R123 EW: 153.9
    R124 EW: 153.4
    R125 EW: 155.6
    R126 EW: 152.3
    R127 EW: 151.5
    R128 EW: 151.0
    R129 EW: 151.0
    R130 EW: 152.6
    R131 EW: 153.9
    R132 EW: 150.6
    R133 EW: 151.2

Last weight
    12/03 - 151.2

Round Goal: Fast 16+hrs on weekdays, 14+hrs on weekends. Up the water! Water minimum: 75oz, Goal: 91oz.

Day, Weight, Comment
    12/03 - 150.1
    12/04 - 150.6
    12/05 - 150.4
    12/06 - 151.9
    12/07 - 156.3
    12/08 - 155.6
    12/09 - 153.9
    12/10 - 149.9
    12/11 - 154.1 - At least I don't look bloated. Less so than yesterday, actually. Seriously, what's with everyone and their mother (literally, FamHub's mom made dinner last night, sent some to BF and I) making these super dense, carb heavy dinners this week?! That and I woke up dehydrated despite having 90oz of water! 16hr of fasting. Hoping for 17-18hr today - I'm off work so I can keep myself busy to forget about the temptations of food (so long as BF doesn't decide to make me breakfast). Hopefully tonight isn't so bad. Definitely going to make myself something light but filling for lunch JUST in case.
    12/12

Previous Day's Comments
    12/03 - Wowza, I didn't expect this. Scale even teased me by flasting 149.9 a couple times before settling. My official TOM is here so I'm wondering if that's playing a part in it. Hopefully it also means my hormones are rebalancing from the (potential) medicine interaction. I did admire myself in the mirror this morning - I can see how much different I look without all the chronic bloating. Apparently my fasting sweet spot is 17-18+ hrs instead of 16 to see significant drops in bloating. May be a bit more challenging to reach on a daily basis, but when its just BF and I, dinner is early enough to make it doable. I drank about 112oz (estimating) yesterday. I was real thirsty towards the evening. Fasted 17.5hrs. Was a bit peckish but wanted slightly longer fast. Had back to back meetings that I knew I couldn't make it through, though. BF made steak and mashed potatoes for us for dinner. I tried to eat slowly and mindfully as to not overeat, but I finished my plate and then finally felt the fullness 20 minutes later. Luckily, the stuffed feeling lasted only about 10 minutes and I was back to feeling satiated. Bodies are funny when you try to learn to listen to them. Definitely not the most straightforward at times.
    12/04 - Ah man! Honestly, I expected a larger bump up. BF made chicken alfredo for dinner so there's some bloating from that. Fasted 16hrs - he made breakfast as well. Biscuits and gravy, yuuum. Its been a few weeks since I've had that so I decided to splurge. Hit 75oz I think. Didn't measure leftover water from my 32oz water bottle. I'm satisfied with it. Lazy day today, I think. Going to make bread base to refrigerate tonight for tomorrow's chicken gnocchi. Recipe says refrigerating it helps with fluffiness or something? Can be made 3 days ahead before popping it into oven. Guess we shall find out! Found out last night, his ex is letting the kids come down here for Christmas! A week!! They leave the 26th to go back We weren't expecting to have them again until spring break. He bought them presents from us to ship up there but now we want to spoil them some more and grab a few more things for them to open down here with us. EEK! Exciting.
    12/05 - I'm shocked to be down. I started fasting after dinner but decided to drink a glass of hot gluhwein after BF told me the 2.5hr call with his mom is about his dad in hospital. Its an ugly situation all around. I felt helpless as I'm the helper type so I sipped my gluhwein and read while he isolated in the garage to work on the bug. Got to socially distance see Fam! COVID cancelled our usual Christmas parade, but the community (about 30 people) got together to do their own. Park on main street, stay in vehicles, and watch them drive personal vehicles decorated past us. We parked next to Fam and got to see the Godkids through the windows (Godson is still showing zero signs of COVID. If anything, he's crazier and happier than before hospital. Think its because he's free from hospital again). I was able to ask about gluten free flour alternative and now I can make enough dinner to drop off chicken gnocchi and bread. FamWife has sensitivies/intolerances so the soup has just enough of those to make her a little uncomfortable, but nothing huge (a little gluten from gnocchi and lactose). So I'll be making a second loaf today of gluten free bread to drop off to her with the soup! At least I know she can enjoy the bread without worry! Cooking and baking will be a good distraction and therapy for me today.
    12/06 - Not shocked or worried. Had pizza for lunch as well as homemade bread and chicken gnocchi soup for dinner. A very heavy, high-carb day. Had one small glass of wine, but tummy feels like a hangover. I'm guessing that doesn't have to do with wine and is all food-related. I did have lots of dairy - cheese for lunch, heavy cream and cheese for dinner. Sipping water frequently this morning to overcome and seems to be helping. Managed 14hr fast yesterday and ~75oz water. Depending on when wings are done for Football Sunday and when my fast ends (aiming 16hrs, if I can), I'll save leftover chicken gnocchi for lunch tomorrow. Hopefully I can show a drop in the morning to get back on track.
    12/07 - Holy moly bloat! The scale bloat is much worse than the visible bloat. Possibly due to water - I definitely didn't get more than 45oz yesterday. Woke up real thirsty, too, which is a tell-tale sign I didn't drink enough yesterday. Didn't think I ate too awful much. Fasted 15hrs, not terrible for a weekend for me. I'm very very tired, been up 10 minutes and already eying a nap kind of tired. Hopefully I can wake up and be functional soon.
    12/08 - Easing back down. Last night was a heavy dinner of steak, a small bit of macaroni&cheese (I'm a little kid), mashed potatoes, and greens so I'm not surprised to be up quite a bit still. Got ~75oz water but woke up feeling dehydrated still. Lips chapped, mouth dry, skin feeling dry and tight in a shriveled up kind of way. Definitely need to push water and I think that'll also help with the weight. Fasted just over 17hrs yesterday. I easily could've managed longer, but back to back meetings would've forced OMAD and I wasn't prepared for that. Today's meetings are a little more forgiving timeline wise - though will force a 16.5hr fast minimum. Not so forgiving when it comes to fitting in yoga. Its hard to listen to a yoga video AND a meeting!
    12/09- Still dropping down. Had pizza again last night. Thought I'd be up more than this. Eating window pushed back pretty late so I'll be content if I make it to a 16hr fast today. Managed 17.5hrs yesterday. Had more than 64oz but not sure I hit 75oz, either. Feeling less dehydrated this morning, which I'm happy about. Not sure lunch or dinner plans - still have leftover chicken gnocchi I may finish off. Hopefully it won't be a double-whammy like yesterday with all the carbs.
    12/10 - I think its time to check the batteries on my scale because this doesn't seem right at all! I had bagel bites for lunch (BF made them) and a homemade scallop spaghetti in white wine garlic butter sauce for dinner (with a large side salad). I even indulged in a SECOND piece of garlic texas toast. PLUS my advent calendar wine. Fasted 16.25hr, had about 80-85oz water. I know this is going to bounce back up tomorrow (unless I really do need to get batteries for my scale) but I'm definitely enjoying today. Especially since I noticed before weighing in that I wasn't all that bloated, either. I love it when the scale and mirror agree EDIT: I just realized with this weight, I hit "normal" BMI! 150.0 and above is "overweight" for me.
    12/11

y0w1f3xme3tx.pngCompleted: 5/15
    12/01 - :)What better way to beat anxiety than yoga. Today I'll try to get some meditative yoga to help me calm down after last night.
    12/02 - :/Yesterday I got halfway through my yoga workout and the dog started throwing up everywhere. I have a weak stomach so cleaning it had me gagging and running to the bathroom. Ruined the mood. Try again today to make up for it
    12/03 - :)Did get my yoga done yesterday. Yoga With Adriene has her December calendar up so I'm following those videos on the days I can practice. Yesterday was a 10 minute meditation yoga so I decided to get some movement as well by finishing the practice I didn't get to on 12/01. I just started over since it was also a pretty short one.
    12/04 - :/Started my yoga practice but was interrupted with BF waking up earlier than normal. The worst part about having a house a tad too small.
    12/05 - :)I realized I'm behind on YWA calendar. I did the meditation as day 2 instead of day 1! Oops. Hoping a short practice today since I'm not sure plans.
    12/06 - :/Didn't get a practice in and not sure I'll get one in today. Will have to focus on getting them done during the week and give myself slack on weekends since they're always spur of the moment.
    12/07 - :/No yoga. Couldn't even finish making coffee and BF was ready to go. I kind of figured that would happen. Hoping today I'll wake up a little bit more so I can get a practice in, even if its short and sweet.
    12/08 - :/No yoga, work has been crazy busy with meetings. Today is even busier! Almost back to back meetings. It'll be a miracle if I can get yoga in today. The remainder of my work week looks just as bad. Will keep looking for opportunities
    12/09 - :)Managed to squeeze in a really quick practice for gut health yesterday. Not sure I'll get to today, but I'll keep trying to squeeze something in whenever I possibly can!
    12/10 - :/Work got stupid busy so couldn't squeeze in a practice yesterday. Once my 630am meeting is over, I'll hop on the living room TV for practice since BF won't be up until 8 at the very earliest (plus I have an 830 meeting). I'm not as groggy this morning so I think I can push through to hopefully wake me up fully.
    12/11 - :)Right after my meeting I did a quick practice, but it was more of a morning wake up stretch to jolt some energy through you. It worked, I needed a good, over-the-top morning stretch

• SheilaBoneham
    SheilaBoneham Posts: 3,012 Member
    Options
    _JeffreyD_ wrote: »

I would rather track these things than do anything about them. 😊

@_JeffreyD_ Ha! I can identify with that in so many areas!
  • MTW70
    MTW70 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Female, Age 50, 5'4
    Living in New England, USA

SW: 181.4
    GW: 134

Round 131 End Weight: 175.9
    Round 132 End Weight: 174.2
    Round 133 End Weight: 174.0

Round 134 Goals: Get closer to end of year of under 170 goal

Day/Weight/Comment
    12/3 DNW
    12/4 DNW
    12/5 DNW
    12/6 DNW

12/7: 174.0 Been off MFP for the last few days. Whacked my head pretty hard putting groceries in my car and been avoiding screens & resting as much as possible. Starting to feel a little better.

12/8: 173.8 Feeling much better today. It's been a week since my last run, really feeling the urge to get out today for a least a short one and see how I feel. I recently bought a duo instapot/air fryer online for my DH as one of his Christmas gifts and it shipped in a box that showed what it was & of course he was home when it arrived. So since the surprise was ruined, we went ahead and opened it, going to try it out tonight, thinking about doing "fried" chicken wings. Anyone have any good cookbook recommendations for air fryers or instapots?

12/9: 173.6 Decided to give it another day to rest yesterday, so planning a run for my lunch hour today. Ate a little later last night so IF window might be a little less than 16 hours. So much to do, will definitely be a busy one!

12/10: 173.5 Warming up a bit to the 40's today, so definitely getting out for a run on my lunch hour! And the warmer temps mean I can get the last bit of holiday decorating done and hang the garland on my front door (my command strips won't stick outside when temps are lower). Scale wise my weight is dropping but the progress is sooo sloooow. Since I turned 50 earlier this year, I just can't seem to drop weight like I used to. I really need to get back to strength training, I think that will help.

12/11: 173.2 Got my run in yesterday after having taking a break since 12/1. I had hoped the calf issue I had been experiencing since November would have eased up given some time to rest, no such luck. Still dealing with that. In 11 years of distance running, have had plenty of ailments and injuries but this is a new one, especially at this super low mileage. In addition to the yoga stretches, Epson salt baths, compression recovery sleeves, KT tape, & foam rolling, I've added in a magnesium supplement & a hemp pain cream. Not giving up, will get through this!

12/12

sqczkmxiiozq.png
    Goal: Run 5K on New Year's Day, Improve Time From Turkey Trot 5K
    Training
    12/01: 1.12 Miles (Road)
    12/10: 2.00 Miles (Road)