Just Give Me 10 Days - Rounds 134

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,841 Member
    Options
    @GrandmaJackie DH deleted all news and sports apps/tabs from his computer a couple of weeks ago because of all of the negativity. I DID learn (eventually) that he had a headache that wouldn’t go away. We both have arthritis in our necks so morning h/as are common but usually do go away once we’re up and moving.

I keep forgetting that you used to live in Vegas. I would love to walk through the garden at Ethel M’s if it was a bit warmer but I really hate COLD particularly after enduring Colorado for over 30 years!

We DO need to take care of ourselves, stay safe and stay healthy!
  • quiltingjaine
    Options
    @amylein I’m glad you saw it as a snowman, too! I was informed by my DH and the homeowner that it is a gingerbread man! OOPS! LOL It looked more white to me than brown. I’ll have to drive by in the daylight. Art makes his Manhattans with sweet vermouth and there were 2 of the biggest maraschino cherries I have ever seen in the bottom! It was very good but I could definitely tell it had “sweet” things in it. Amazing how the taste buds change.
  • quiltingjaine
    Options
    @nanishora I have learned over the decades that what I ate yesterday won’t be reflected on the scale for up to 3 days. I was always amazed how I would gain after starving myself then go out for pizza and ice cream and have a drop the next day! It was only after I started keeping track of what I ate each day and my daily weight, that I discovered this pattern.
  • quiltingjaine
    Options
    Okay, pardon me for my OCD kicking in. Throw snowballs at me if you must. This round started on 12/3 and ends on 12/12. 😁😁
  • threewins
    threewins Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Round 133 95.0

3rd 95.8
    4th 95.6
    5th 95.4
    6th 95.2
    7th 95.0
  • MultoMundoMonkey
    MultoMundoMonkey Posts: 73 Member
    Options