Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 266,229 Member Member Posts: 266,229 Member
  • IslandGal3IslandGal3 Member Posts: 1,094 Member Member Posts: 1,094 Member
    Eating a snack. Waiting on the governor to speak.
  • JACKRABBITnotsoSLIMSJACKRABBITnotsoSLIMS Member Posts: 90 Member Member Posts: 90 Member
    Sitting ER waiting for COVID results.......
    Hoping I don’t have to skip leg day tomorrow 😁
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Member Posts: 2,474 Member Member Posts: 2,474 Member
    Getting ready to do some precooking for the week ahead. I'm planning an Indian feast with lamb biryani and chicken tikka, saag paneer, beef samosas, onion pakora, garlic naan and kheer for dessert next week. I can't go out for my birthday, so I'll make it myself at home.

• tams_89tams_89 Member Posts: 2,573 Member Member Posts: 2,573 Member
    Getting ready to do some precooking for the week ahead. I'm planning an Indian feast with lamb biryani and chicken tikka, saag paneer, beef samosas, onion pakora, garlic naan and kheer for dessert next week. I can't go out for my birthday, so I'll make it myself at home.

Sounds amazing
    Now I'm thinking about Indian food 😋
  • happimess01happimess01 Member Posts: 7,903 Member Member Posts: 7,903 Member

kheer is the same as rice pudding, right? Or is there a difference?
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Member Posts: 2,474 Member Member Posts: 2,474 Member

kheer is the same as rice pudding, right? Or is there a difference?

It is, to my knowledge. I tend to use kheer to mean I'm going to flavor with rosewater and cashew nuts instead of the more typical cinnamon and raisins.
  • LynNiteLynNite Member Posts: 65 Member Member Posts: 65 Member
  • JessBbodyJessBbody Member Posts: 523 Member Member Posts: 523 Member
    Reading a book for a few minutes at a time.
    Sitting on my tuffet in my too-warm place in a heat coma, feeling lazy and lethargic but also needing to get in a light workout.
    I need someone to yell at me about this workout.
  • KickassAmazon76KickassAmazon76 Member Posts: 3,870 Member Member Posts: 3,870 Member
    JessBbody wrote: »
    Sitting on my tuffet in my too-warm place in a heat coma, feeling lazy and lethargic but also needing to get in a light workout.

GET UP GET UP GET UP GET UP!

I'm just starting my lifts... Come join me!

😁
  • kinetixtrainer2kinetixtrainer2 Member Posts: 6,811 Member Member Posts: 6,811 Member

sxqsqsa4qckp.gif

DO IT!!!!
  • JessBbodyJessBbody Member Posts: 523 Member Member Posts: 523 Member

sxqsqsa4qckp.gif

DO IT!!!!

😁

Thanks you guys! Just what I need.
    I just put on my clothes and I'm having half a cup of coffee.

I'm also going to do the last thing in the challenge thread.

You are the best!

• KickassAmazon76KickassAmazon76 Member Posts: 3,870 Member Member Posts: 3,870 Member

sxqsqsa4qckp.gif

DO IT!!!!

😁

Thanks you guys! Just what I need.
    I just put on my clothes and I'm having half a cup of coffee.

I'm also going to do the last thing in the challenge thread.

You are the best!

Yay!! To all of it!

Meet you in badassville! ❤️
    Roasting a chicken
  • Sophisticatted_GentlemanzSophisticatted_Gentlemanz Member Posts: 424 Member Member Posts: 424 Member
    Avoiding writing bad poems in this melatonin haze
  • YoshiboobsYoshiboobs Member Posts: 1,090 Member Member Posts: 1,090 Member
    Avoiding writing bad poems in this melatonin haze

That is the best time actually
  • tams_89tams_89 Member Posts: 2,573 Member Member Posts: 2,573 Member
    Waiting for my Reflexology and Indian head massage appointment 💆‍♀️😍
  • LynNiteLynNite Member Posts: 65 Member Member Posts: 65 Member
    af4garlnpwnr.jpeg

Waiting in line for my coffee and breakfast... bwahahaha
  • scratchmyTwitchscratchmyTwitch Member Posts: 218 Member Member Posts: 218 Member
    Making a happy song playlist thanks to @Yoshiboobs et al.
    Sitting down and waiting for the ibuprofen to kick in. Cannot wait to weigh less in the chest area. It's becoming a real burden day to day.