Covid + Baby = I need help losing weight!!!

Options
Hi, my name is Lucy.... I hate writing bios on websites because I’m not much of a writer. So, I’ll just make my intro short and simple. I gained a lot of weight due to Covid quarantine boredom and because I was pregnant. I’m currently on maternity leave since June and I’m absolutely fed up with being so overweight and hating what I look like. Thus, I’ve decided now that my body is ready to lose weight, I need to begin my weight loss journey and get back into my old clothing and ditch the maternity clothing. I’m a complete idiot when it comes to weight loss, dieting, and exercise.... the gym is a terrifying and anxious place because I don’t know what I’m doing and I can’t afford a personal trainer. I’m unfamiliar with carbs, percentages of certain foods and “macros” etc. Before I was pregnant I naturally have an athletic body, I would play basketball all the time for fun and my metabolism was fast so I never had to watch my weight or diet or workout. I loved to be active but I never did weight lifting or workout routines, any physical activity I did was for enjoyment purposes. Therefore, I am eager to learn from others, absorb as many tips and have some help from folks in regards to working out, dieting, macros, weight loss. I’m currently 175 lb and I want to reach my previous weight of 130lb.... here is my journey. Can anyone help me out/give me advice? And also- what’s your story?

Replies

• tmucht1992
    tmucht1992 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just had a baby in July and am also wanting to lose weight. I dont have tons of help to offer lol but I can offer accountability! Send me a friend request!