Christmas ONEderland (CLOSED)

Options
This is for those of us who signed up for Christmas ONEderland.

Weigh in weekly to update us please.

Members:

mandimoore617
jinkies54
silverbullkitty
sreimer07
knetterk
Lillyzar
lots2luv2
mamax5
gmz1026
NiciS72
Candicemaechling
DMRN0125
Krys_T
ontheskinnyroad
amberleemoore
cedarhurst2006
eatnbetter
Theselast50lbs
LeahLexis
lbeasey
lewisduckie02
Jumpandtouchthesky
AmberE0486
dodier01
prettypooks
jenbit

Replies

• mandimoore617
    mandimoore617 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    HW: 241.2
    SW on MFP: 227.8
    SW for challenge: 214.6

This week's weigh in: 210

YES!! Only 11 lbs til I hit ONEderland! :smile:
  • prettypooks
    prettypooks Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

I weighed in this morning at 233.4 lbs. 43lbs lost since I first started this journey. :smile:

Lisa
    aka prettypooks
  • cedarhurst2006
    cedarhurst2006 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Weighing in today. 1/2 pound loss since last week. Will work on better numbers for next week.

I learned this week how much salty foods effect me - I ate out once and OUCH!

I also learned how much emotions play in my eating even when you don't think they would. My 15 year old daughter lost a friend last weekend. He was walking across the street and was hit and killed by a drunk driver. He was 16 years old and a great kid. But I did turn to food to console and comfort and it was a little but I think when you have nervous energy, you want to keep busy and keeping your hands busy can mean putting something in your mouth.

The best thing to do is to learn from situations and improve - right?? Still on that train to ONEderland and looking forward to a great weigh-in next week!!!
  • Theselast50lbs
    Options
    GM,

SW 214
    CW 210

Only 11 more lbs to go!!!!!

challenge: to count my calories ALL WEEKEND !!
  • amberleemoore
    amberleemoore Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

SW: 213

I forgot to weigh myself this morning so I will weigh in tomorrow morning. Hope you all have a great Friday!!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone my weigh day is tuesdays so Ill let you know then yay
  • dodier01
    dodier01 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    HW: 241.2
    SW on MFP: 227.8
    SW for challenge: 214.6

This week's weigh in: 210

YES!! Only 11 lbs til I hit ONEderland! :smile:

Way to go!! =) If you continue like that you will be in Onederland way before Christmas!!!
  • mamax5
    mamax5 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am feeling very discouraged. I haven't been able to work out like I want to due to knee pain and I've gained weight. I weighed in this morning at 253lbs. I feel like I have to burn over 600 cals a day to loose weight, which is how I was seeing results. I just don't know what I'm going to do, I was planning on purchasing a Gazelle workout thingy....ya know the Tony Little thing? And I was also going to get a calorie monitor. It monitors heart rate, calorie burn and a few other things and I hope it will help. So for now I am going to try my best not to go over on calories while I wait for the 21st to get here so I can order my Gazelle and get my calorie monitor. Hopefully walk three times a week with Leslie Sansone.
  • dodier01
    dodier01 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    SW for challenge: 227
    CW - September 9 - 224.2 (lost 2.8)
    September 16 -
    September 23 -
    September 30 -
    October 7 -
    October 14 -
    October 21 -
    October 28 -
    November 4 -
    November 11 -
    November 18 - (Day before my b-day! :flowerforyou: )
    November 25 - (Exactly one month before Christmas! :drinker: )
    December 2 -
    December 9 -
    December 16 -
    December 23 - Should be at 199 or lower! :blushing:

My challenge for the weekend: Drink lots of water and exercise on Saturday and Sunday!!! I have a friends 30th b-day party tonight and then a wedding tomorrow. So hopefully I'll be able to not go too overboard with the food and alchool!

Cheers to a great weekend everyone!
  • mandimoore617
    mandimoore617 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Weighing in today. 1/2 pound loss since last week. Will work on better numbers for next week.

I learned this week how much salty foods effect me - I ate out once and OUCH!

I also learned how much emotions play in my eating even when you don't think they would. My 15 year old daughter lost a friend last weekend. He was walking across the street and was hit and killed by a drunk driver. He was 16 years old and a great kid. But I did turn to food to console and comfort and it was a little but I think when you have nervous energy, you want to keep busy and keeping your hands busy can mean putting something in your mouth.

The best thing to do is to learn from situations and improve - right?? Still on that train to ONEderland and looking forward to a great weigh-in next week!!!

Wow, I'm sorry to hear about this! I have no idea what his parents (and everyone close to him) must be going through.
    Hello everyone! I am feeling very discouraged. I haven't been able to work out like I want to due to knee pain and I've gained weight. I weighed in this morning at 253lbs. I feel like I have to burn over 600 cals a day to loose weight, which is how I was seeing results. I just don't know what I'm going to do, I was planning on purchasing a Gazelle workout thingy....ya know the Tony Little thing? And I was also going to get a calorie monitor. It monitors heart rate, calorie burn and a few other things and I hope it will help. So for now I am going to try my best not to go over on calories while I wait for the 21st to get here so I can order my Gazelle and get my calorie monitor. Hopefully walk three times a week with Leslie Sansone.

I used to have the Gazelle... I got bored with it, but I did use it for a LONG time! It is definitely a "different" workout. Now I am all about DVDs, but ask me next month and I may be using something else.

I don't workout often anymore... I did in the beginning, but since then I have been super busy... I have a 2 year old AND I babysit another 2 year old over 40 hours per week. I get plenty of activity in with them!

Which Leslie Sansone do you do and how do you log it in the exercise thing? I do the 2-mile brisk walk sometimes (which takes about 30 minutes I think) and I log it as a 4mph walk for 30 minutes (because that'd be 2 miles in 30 minutes)... I wonder how accurate that is.

I have a heart rate monitor (Polar FT1) but it doesn't tell the calories burned. I'm going to go get one that tells the calories burned soon!
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Challenge starting weight- 223.4

Today, 222.4. Only 1 pound down, but I'll take it!
  • silverbullkitty
    Options
    I quoted from our original open thread....

TODAY'S WEIGHT: 227 (8/29/2011)

A LITTLE ABOUT ME: I'm an office manager who runs the backend of a construction business from home. I am a mother of two active boys (6 y/o in 1st Grade & 4 y/o in Preschool). I love to go camping and spend time in nature. I love taking care of everyone else and everything else BUT myself.... until I found MFP! I truly love this website & tool. I joined on June 1, 2011 and have lost 28 pounds so far.

PS: I weigh in on Friday's.

CHALLENGE SW: 8/29/11 = 227
    1st WEIGH-IN: 9/9/11 = 222.6
    2nd WEIGH-IN: 9/16/11 = _____
    3rd WEIGH-IN: 9/23/11 = _____
    4th WEIGH-IN: 9/30/11 = _____
    5th WEIGH-IN: 10/7/11 = _____
    6th WEIGH-IN: 10/14/11 = _____
    7th WEIGH-IN: 10/21/11 = _____
    8th WEIGH-IN: 10/28/11 = _____
    9th WEIGH-IN: 11/4/11 = _____
    10th WEIGH-IN: 11/11/11 = _____
    11th WEIGH-IN: 11/18/11 = _____
    12th WEIGH-IN: 11/25/11 = _____
    13th WEIGH-IN: 12/2/11 = _____
    14th WEIGH-IN: 12/9/11 = _____
    15th WEIGH-IN: 12/16/11 = _____
    16th WEIGH-IN: 12/23/11 = _____
  • candicemaechling
    candicemaechling Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 214.5 today 214 only down half a pound my weight loss has slowed so much since 90 lost it seems like my body is happy in the 215 - 220 range and it shouldn't be
  • ontheskinnyroad
    ontheskinnyroad Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    sw 228.4
    cw 225
  • knetterk
    Options
    So

SW mfp: 250

SW challenge: 227

CW as of today 222.5

4.5 lost******Please keep it coming!! lol
  • knetterk
    Options
    sw 228.4
    cw 225

Looks like were neck and neck girl!! lOL..... WE can DO this!!!!!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • amberleemoore
    amberleemoore Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Okay I weighed myself this morning and did not like what I saw!! GRR!!! ONEderland here I come!!!

SW: 213
    CW: 215 I guess it was a rough week :(
  • candicemaechling
    candicemaechling Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    How did everyone do this weekend? Any special accomplishments or challenges
  • prettypooks
    prettypooks Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I had a bit of a challenge and I'm hoping you guys can offer advice!

I tend to have big dinners with the family on Sunday. Mashed potatoes, steak/roast, veggies, etc. It's the one day of the week I have tons of trouble with.

Here's what I'm thinking:

- I eat a little less during the week, and save calories for Sunday
    - I eat and enjoy my family dinner, without the guilt associated with indulgence

Has anyone had any success managing their calories over a week-long period, rather than looking at them day-by-day? I'm thining that if this is supposed to be a "lifestyle change" and not just a "diet", I need to find a way to work it in to my everyday life. My Sunday dinner is something I cherish and look forward to. I don't want to have to work it out of my life in order to get down to my goal weight. There has to be some kind of a way to have balance, right?

What do you guys think?

Lisa
    aka Prettypooks