New beginning start again

Options
I started my new journey again this year
And i will try to succeed this time, i dont want to distract this time like before ...its really very dimotivatin coz this time i gain more 10 kgs but have to start ones again ..

Replies

• jessypug
    jessypug Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You’ve got this :)
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you! I find it easier to succeed when I have a specific plan to meet my goal. What is your plan?

For example, my plan to not gain weight over the holidays is to eat less calories on days when I have no plans with family so that I can indulge on my favorite things during gatherings.

After the holidays my plan to get back on track is to lessen my alcohol consumption, to eat more fruits and veggies (right now I eat very few, so the goal is to eat at least 3 servings a day to start), and to hit my protein goal each day. Then to do strength training 3 days a week and cardio at least 2 days a week. When I have a concrete plan it makes it easier to just check off the boxes each day and to keep myself on track. Soon it just becomes a habit.

check out this thread for a lot of great tips for us serial "start over-ers" There's a lot of us in that group!!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10040368/some-thoughts-on-starting-over