What book are you reading?

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Good In Bed by Jennifer Weiner
    Kind of a funny easy read.

She's pretty good. I think I've read that one. If you haven't read Jennifer Cruisie, try her. She's awesome!

Thank you, another author to add to my list! My to be read pile is vanishing. I downloaded Libby and can't wait to give it a try.
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,290 Member
    Good In Bed by Jennifer Weiner
    Kind of a funny easy read.

She's pretty good. I think I've read that one. If you haven't read Jennifer Cruisie, try her. She's awesome!

Thank you, another author to add to my list! My to be read pile is vanishing. I downloaded Libby and can't wait to give it a try.

If you do, let me know how you like her. I found Weiner because I was looking for something 'like' Cruisie. I think Cruisie is more fun. Love Dog and Godesses (which has 3 authors, also Anne Stuart and Lane Diane Rich, who I haven't found much from) and Faking It, which is very How to Steal a Million, just updated. What am I saying...I like all of her stuff.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Bared to You by Sylvia Day.

I've read the series many times. It's my go to series when I need some romance in my life.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    just started........

hkemq0pqxuyp.jpeg
  • ReenieHJ
    Someone suggested I read this here on MFP awhile back. Finally getting to it; I like it so far!

w0qopuy68nqb.jpg

Reading it now. And I'm enjoying it so far but not even halfway through. This guy was amazing in all that he created for his living space, pretty smart and well thought out. But it wouldn't have been close to that way without his stealing. He was actually living the 'high-life' for a hermit. :)
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    05d62bcrraoi.jpeg
  • melaniedscott
    We Few by David Weber and John Ringo
  • stevehenderson776
    stevehenderson776 Posts: 324 Member

I like David Weber. I'm nearly through his Safehold series.
  • AndreaTamira
    AndreaTamira Posts: 272 Member
    The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan. Finally decided I should read the Wheel of Time novels and, so far, I am highly enjoying this first book.

Magnus Chase and the Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan. Quite nice.

Salem's Lot by Stephen King. This one I have read before. Nice and creepy, even with me remembering most of what happens.

Ruled Britannia by Harry Turtledove. Like the concept, but have problems truly getting into that one. It's been moved to the back-burner.
  • AvaEBerry
    AvaEBerry Posts: 161 Member
    Currently making my way through Road to Disaster, about the events leading up to the Vietnam War. I've been on a Vietnam War kick lately and I think this is the 4th book I've read on the subject in the last few months.
  • melaniedscott

I like David Weber. I'm nearly through his Safehold series.

My husband really likes the Safehold series. He's the real Weber fan. I just dabble now and then.
  • mikedee_nyc
    mikedee_nyc Posts: 198 Member
    10% Happier by Dan Harris

A great look into starting a meditation habit.
  • melaniedscott
    Peace Talks by Jim Butcher...will be followed by Battle Ground...
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    rereading Last Night at the Lobster by Stewart O'Nan
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Inside out by Demi Moore. I am really into memoirs right now so if anyone has any recommendations, do share :)
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    We Need to Talk About Kevin by l
    Lionel Schriver
  • tc1333
    tc1333 Posts: 4,032 Member
    The Energy Bus
  • ReenieHJ
    Cackle cackle
    (that's my old witch laughter, not a book)
  • miallbena8190
    miallbena8190 Posts: 29 Member
    Last book was "Live Like a Monk" by Jay Shetty and now reading "Awaken the Giant Within" by Tony Robbins. I'm on a self improvement journey, hence why I am also on MyFitnessPal. I'm also open to friend requests
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    gj8yhmsras9r.jpeg
    And here's the quick version and all the spoilers. 💕
    https://youtu.be/QPPY9NzVPFY

Ooh, I loved Nathaniel Parker in this! Time to dig out my DVD (actually, I might have this one on VHS 😒).

Finished: The Boy from the Woods (Harlan Coben)
    Started: All the Devils Are Here (Louise Penny)