What is your biggest weakness.....food wise?

Replies

• nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    edited December 2020
    my sister's homemade chex mix with cashews. I swear I ate 1500 calories worth of that alone over Thanksgiving! But it was worth it ;) even though the sodium alone was a weeks worth haha!
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Pecan pie... I didn't make one this year for this reason.

I never liked pecans growing up but in the last few months have taken a liking to them! I tried Pecan Pie for the 1st time and I can see why that is a "problem" ! haha
  • LGreenfield7
    LGreenfield7 Posts: 75 Member
    Dunkaroos.... yes.... the kid snack
  • Katttie89
    Katttie89 Posts: 119 Member
    Sweets....sweets are definitely my biggest weakness 🙄
  • TheChunkyJawa
    TheChunkyJawa Posts: 18 Member
    My homemade ranch dressing. I love it with everything, and in BIG portions, so that has been a struggle.
  • netitheyeti
    netitheyeti Posts: 539 Member
    grandma's breaded and fried chicken liver, also home made meat sauce and pasta, and roast potatoes
  • brankaabbada
    brankaabbada Posts: 29 Member
    pasta,any type any kind ❤
  • ssarzen1976
    ssarzen1976 Posts: 28 Member
    Cheese and Burgers and fries. Could eat that daily but that's not going to help me! :D
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Friends 96/4 lean ground beef will be a game changer 😀
    Stupid pillsbury cookies in shapes 😸
  • foxstar42
    foxstar42 Posts: 1 Member
    Carbs! Fresh white rolls or chips. I really don't like sweet things, so I'm ok with sugar... but hit me up with some salt and vinegar chips or deep fried chilli poppers I am happy.
  • Hera0912
    Hera0912 Posts: 4 Member
    Sweets any sweet. I just can't control my self XD
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited December 2020
    chocolate covered pretzels
    any type of chocolate or white chocolate covered popcorn
    salted roasted nuts
  • paulkellywex
    paulkellywex Posts: 2 Member
    All of the above but my absolute downfall is hotcounter food in the services stations where they make things like breakfast rolls, pudding black and white, sausages, bacon, hash browns the list goes on and I need to put blinkers on when paying for diseal
  • DoNotTheHuman
    DoNotTheHuman Posts: 10 Member
    Sweets. Any kind, really. Ben & Jerry’s ice cream, cookies, anything with chocolate or dark chocolate in it.
  • Speakeasy76
    Speakeasy76 Posts: 961 Member
    cake, especially birthday cake--I'm wondering if some of this has to do with the sense of nostalgia/happiness associated with it.
  • Unpretty88
    Unpretty88 Posts: 2 Member
    Anything sweet
  • cgcdavis7
    cgcdavis7 Posts: 85 Member
    Salt and vinegar kettle chips and anything my mom cooks which is the ultimate comfort food.
  • Healthy_Body_46
    Healthy_Body_46 Posts: 17 Member
    Thankfully I've quit sugar and it seems to be helping a lot. I used to eat sweets and chocolate as a child. Now I would more likely be drawn to crisps or something like this but I've pretty much quit those also. It's still easy to overeat on healthy food though, I have found, just that you don't gain so much weight if you overeat on healthy foods rather than overeat on sweets, chocolate or crisps or anything energy dense.
  • ExpressoLove11
    ExpressoLove11 Posts: 337 Member
    Chocolate biscuits. Especially M&S Christmas selection. Can't stop wont stop.
  • 0atmeel
    0atmeel Posts: 157 Member
    Thankfully I've quit sugar and it seems to be helping a lot. I used to eat sweets and chocolate as a child. Now I would more likely be drawn to crisps or something like this but I've pretty much quit those also. It's still easy to overeat on healthy food though, I have found, just that you don't gain so much weight if you overeat on healthy foods rather than overeat on sweets, chocolate or crisps or anything energy dense.

I wish I had that problem, of overeating on healthy foods.😁