Turn on? Turn Off? Doesn't Bother You? (Not a Rude Topic)

Options

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    turn off. i don't mind hair but you could thin it and look just fine. my dad's a bit of a bear and i never got a long with him so that's why it turns me off.
  • Ralstonk2
    Ralstonk2 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I love running my hands through my man's chest hair, as we call it his "shag carpet". LOL But it's very little to hardly any on his chest and back but I love it! Turn on!
  • 1FineFaye84
    1FineFaye84 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I mostly like clean chests- or a very little amount of hair.... But then I met my husband, and he is very hairy, and I think he is absolutely HOT! :love:
    So really I guess it doesn't matter either way when it comes down to it... :wink:
  • inotnew
    inotnew Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Husband did not have a hairy back, until he got older, Just a hairy chest. I still love him....
  • JessG11
    JessG11 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I like my man to be manly...and men tend to be hairy. So it works out well for us because he would never wax or shave. But hey...whatever your happy with...if you're happy being a bear....then go forth hairy...
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I find metrosexuals to be the opposite of manly and I like manly men. If you're hairy be hairy. I think body shaving/waxing is a definite turn off.
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options
    I prefer my men to not have body hair.
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I'm not much for hairy guys...but I think I might like shaved guys even less. Stubble? Ew!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Ick. I hate when guys shave their chest. I prefer hairy chests, but I suppose too much hair on the back is a turn off for me.
  • Suella62
    Suella62 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Doesn't bother me at all - As long as its CLEAN.
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    I like hairy man legs and arms, but excessive back and chest hair aren't very attractive to me. A little manscaping is nice but not a big fan of totally bald down south.
  • JessG11
    JessG11 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    love the B Reynolds pic! Hilarous!!!!
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    You are still going to get mixed views again.

Doesn't bother me
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    My hair is staying right where God put it ... (well, with the exception of some delicate trimming of the shrubbery).
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Okay, Burt Reynolds is a turn off... but not because of hair.

Yes, No, doesn't matter. Generally, it is who a person is that does it for me, not so much what they look like.

That said, if it's a guy I don't know, but I happen to see, for instance, mega hairy back/shoulders, with lots of grey in it, I kinda shudder. (seen often at a hot springs resort we go to). You know, so hairy it has ringlets in it? yeah... um, ewww.

But if I knew him, and loved him, I'd probably not care. Or, I'd offer to mow it.
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    My husband is a bit of a bear. I like him furry except for the back tufts...and when it's all over the bathroom floor.
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter to me. :smile:
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    the only thing that i would say is a turn off is if the back is excessively hairy.
    other than that it really doesnt bother me at all. if they prefer to be waxed, good for them, if they like to be natural then that's fine too. but it's just something about a hairy back that makes me shudder.
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Makes me no difference overall. I like a hairy chest and happy trail a lot actually.
    I do think if you have LOTS of hair that it would be nice to manscape it a little bit. Just keep it under control. But shaving or waxing it isnt necessary. Thats just itchy anyways. hehe

I totally agree!
  • Sugarchef
    Sugarchef Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    hello ladies

burt_reynolds.jpg

Why, helloooooooo there!!!! :love: