The MFP LBD Thread

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    vcd3l314kz5q.jpg

I'll play ๐Ÿค—

Hopefully the pink leather jacket isn't breaking rules. I'll take it down if it is.

I would have posted earlier...

but it seems that this photo melted my smartphone.

Hoping the new phone can withstand the complete hotness. ๐Ÿ”ฅ
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    vcd3l314kz5q.jpg

I'll play ๐Ÿค—

Hopefully the pink leather jacket isn't breaking rules. I'll take it down if it is.

Letโ€™s just bump this while we wait
  • CacoEther
    edited December 2020
    vcd3l314kz5q.jpg

I'll play ๐Ÿค—

You need to get up in here, lady!!

I donโ€™t actually own an lbd. Or a passport
  • Motorsheen
    vcd3l314kz5q.jpg

I'll play ๐Ÿค—

You need to get up in here, lady!!

I donโ€™t actually own an lbd. Or a passport

No passport?

How do you ever travel to Bemidji ??
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Complete with a requisite dirty mirror selfie or two. Now...@Revolu7, where you at?

Sidenote: my candy cane is blue and pink. I tried to match my eye and lippie but, the lighting wasn't working for me so humour me and just imagine an attempt at pseudo-epicness ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ

9zwavkjobfv8.jpg

๐Ÿ‘€
  • CacoEther
    edited December 2020
    Complete with a requisite dirty mirror selfie or two. Now...@Revolu7, where you at?

Sidenote: my candy cane is blue and pink. I tried to match my eye and lippie but, the lighting wasn't working for me so humour me and just imagine an attempt at pseudo-epicness ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ

9zwavkjobfv8.jpg

๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

And those shoes with that dress. Love it

Edit: pics are too small ๐Ÿ˜ช
  • this thread is dangerous
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member

9zwavkjobfv8.jpg

Pffft. Epicness achieved!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member

9zwavkjobfv8.jpg

๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

And those shoes with that dress. Love it

Edit: pics are too small ๐Ÿ˜ช

Thanks guys lol and eyes on the prize, @CacoEther, eyes ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ on ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ the ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ prize ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ. This - however big or small - was uploaded as tribute so that we can finally get "he who shall not be named" posting to the Suits thread.

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,549 Member
    @MaltedTea you are absolutely stunning!

The dress is fabulous, the shoes are too, and I agree... The pics are too small. โค๏ธ
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member

9zwavkjobfv8.jpg

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member

9zwavkjobfv8.jpg

stunning!๐Ÿ˜
  • Motorsheen

9zwavkjobfv8.jpg

Lord Have Mercy.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member

9zwavkjobfv8.jpg

Oh my hotness. Those shoes too๐Ÿ˜
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,469 Member

9zwavkjobfv8.jpg

5wo5e879u3i8.gif

:kissing_heart:

• J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member

9zwavkjobfv8.jpg

HO...

LY...

S^&*#alls...

You are glorious!!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Thanks again for the compliments, y'all ๐Ÿ˜Œ

As for the footwear comments. I can only wear Mary Jane style heels. What laws of physics work for every other person that heels stay on their feet without an ankle strap?!

Tell me I'm not the only one with this issue. Please normalize my challenges ๐Ÿ˜ญ