New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,582 Member
    s6v1pfr1mhk4.png

“Share” pack. Sorry, have they met me? :D

It didn't get that good a review on theimpulsivebuy but agreed!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    s6v1pfr1mhk4.png

9sj5dq15ibsj.png
    one serving
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,582 Member
    s6v1pfr1mhk4.png

9sj5dq15ibsj.png
    one serving

Not gonna lie. We get these from one of our vendors. She normally sends the peanut but I've requested the plain so many times she sends us both. When I'm ready to eat, I get some ziplock bags and separate the colors into black/red, orange/yellow, and green. The blue gets thrown out cuz they taste wrong. :) Then I eat them by color (in the previous order) and they have to be in equal amounts...like 4 black and 4 red or whatever.
  • pancakerunner
    glassyo wrote: »
    s6v1pfr1mhk4.png

9sj5dq15ibsj.png
    one serving

Not gonna lie. We get these from one of our vendors. She normally sends the peanut but I've requested the plain so many times she sends us both. When I'm ready to eat, I get some ziplock bags and separate the colors into black/red, orange/yellow, and green. The blue gets thrown out cuz they taste wrong. :) Then I eat them by color (in the previous order) and they have to be in equal amounts...like 4 black and 4 red or whatever.

reminds me of doing math in elementary school when we would count with m&Ms and then get to eat them after
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    zrej1yghumy8.jpeg
    julp6ixbslf3.jpeg
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    l0d6q93zokk7.png
    This is a weird pairing...
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    s6v1pfr1mhk4.png

It’s a share pack! Some for me now, and some to share with my future self in about five minutes from now! :)
  • hgycta
    The cotton candy is soooo good!!!!! I mixed it in with some vanilla pudding and yogurt so far. Really has a great cotton candy flavor. I hate when cotton candy things taste like bubblegum, but this doesn't. It is shimmery, lol. aw79th7yz5ff.jpegmxoqgjh6gcm4.png

You’ve brought me out from hiding again. I’m very intrigued o: must find it ASAP! <3
  • hgycta
    Oomph I feel like I’m posting too much, but I just discovered Williams Sonoma, I’m pretty sure there aren’t even any in my state but I went to Christiana Mall in Delaware and found a store, of course the only thing I bought was coffee syrup :’) has anyone here tried their other flavors???! I got their vanilla syrup because it had a ton of specks of vanilla bean which signified to me it had to be amazing, and by golly, amazing it was! I’m in love, it trumps any Starbucks, Monin, Torani, or DaVinci coffee syrup I’ve ever had. 110 calories for 2 tablespoons, but usually all I use are 2 tablespoons and 1/2 cup of steamed 2% milk anyways so still less than 200 calories for something that’s going to satisfy my sweet tooth and keep me buzzing all day so it’s worth it. My increased productivity probably burns off more than that :’)
    If any of you are lucky enough to live near that store, BUY IT and treat yourselves!!! 2020 has been crappy enough you all deserve it my loves!
    2a8io0aj43yu.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited December 2020
    hgycta wrote: »
    Oomph I feel like I’m posting too much, but I just discovered Williams Sonoma, I’m pretty sure there aren’t even any in my state but I went to Christiana Mall in Delaware and found a store, of course the only thing I bought was coffee syrup :’) has anyone here tried their other flavors???! I got their vanilla syrup because it had a ton of specks of vanilla bean which signified to me it had to be amazing, and by golly, amazing it was! I’m in love, it trumps any Starbucks, Monin, Torani, or DaVinci coffee syrup I’ve ever had. 110 calories for 2 tablespoons, but usually all I use are 2 tablespoons and 1/2 cup of steamed 2% milk anyways so still less than 200 calories for something that’s going to satisfy my sweet tooth and keep me buzzing all day so it’s worth it. My increased productivity probably burns off more than that :’)
    If any of you are lucky enough to live near that store, BUY IT and treat yourselves!!! 2020 has been crappy enough you all deserve it my loves!
    2a8io0aj43yu.jpeg

I love Williams Sonoma. I used to go there all the time to get my coffee syrups. They used to have a huge aisle of every flavor sugar free and sugar but when I went a few weeks ago they got rid of it I was so sad.

And definitely not posting too much have you seen how much I post in here 😆?
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,586 Member
    A pizzeria near us sells charcoal crusts which apparently helps with neutralizing digestive gases. We need to try this as the hubby always complains of gas and bloating after pizza.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Got these for my mom and tried some yesterday. SOOO good. Glad I didn't get myself a bag because I have a problem with chocolate covered popcorn and always like to eat the whole bag at once :D .

qa8ess1o7743.png
  • hgycta
    2a8io0aj43yu.jpeg

I love Williams Sonoma. I used to go there all the time to get my coffee syrups. They used to have a huge aisle of every flavor sugar free and sugar but when I went a few weeks ago they got rid of it I was so sad.

And definitely not posting too much have you seen how much I post in here 😆?

LOL! That’s so sad they got rid of a lot of it though! Did you have any favorites and/or least favorites??? They’re deceiving though, they go so much faster than regular syrups, I guess because the bottles are more narrow o.o
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member

If you still live in MD (you mentioned you did ages ago, I think?) there's a William Sonoma in the Columbia Mall, if that's a location easily reachable to you! There's also locations in Annapolis and Bethesda!

• hgycta

If you still live in MD (you mentioned you did ages ago, I think?) there's a William Sonoma in the Columbia Mall, if that's a location easily reachable to you! There's also locations in Annapolis and Bethesda!

Good memory!!!! I’m in Harford County, so all those locations are still pretty far but no further than Delaware, so thank you!!! I will definitely keep that in mind and use them excuses to go visit those places haha :) you’re the best!!!!
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,586 Member
    Ready made Xiao Long Bao from the deep freeze section of the asian supermarket to carefully steam at home. I first noticed this dish on dim sum menus about two years ago. These are known as soup dumplings, steamed dumplings that emit a squirt of hot broth when you bite into them.
    qcd931ggl1bk.jpeg
    915e135oy4zf.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    fk3q4stnzlra.png
    v2xf0nbe9r8y.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    fk3q4stnzlra.png
    v2xf0nbe9r8y.png

Haha I tried these!! AMAZING! But way too small bags I wanted more. My favorite was the sour cream and onion and the cookie dough. Pepperoni pizza tasted a little like pepperoni spices but was underwhelming and didn't have that cheesy pizza flavor I was hoping for.

dj2pbyid5u3x.jpg
    iuexir8suyb7.jpg
    br3kzlaki1tn.jpg
    wp0lmqygtmgc.jpg
    gx558abdf2dy.jpg
    qp7w9oxw0xpd.jpg
  • alexmose2
    alexmose2 Posts: 208 Member
    28xg5q8snoqz.jpeg
    Unfortunately, kinda tasteless