Daily Activity Challenge

1235»

Replies

• kacanakya16
    kacanakya16 Posts: 13 Member
    @spirit7125 Awesome for finding alternative exercises when it's too cold to do it outside! Yoga seems nice, I haven't done it a long time... Maybe I should😆

@mermaidgirle Good job with squat challenge!! And I hope you enjoyed the date😊
  • kacanakya16
    kacanakya16 Posts: 13 Member
    edited December 2020
    My target for this week was to do a total of 90 minutes exercise, but I could only do 50.
    Still better than nothing!
    Next week I'll do better 💪
  • mermaidgirle
    mermaidgirle Posts: 27 Member
    @kacanakya16 I did enjoy the date. We're talking about a second now!
    Just keep moving and doing your best.
    I hit 2 miles on my walk at home videos, and squats of course. Yesterday was a rest day for me as I had to complete holiday errands and present wrapping.
  • spirit7125
    spirit7125 Posts: 77 Member
    Oooh I hope the date went well!! I pulled a quad slipping on ice so the past few days were just walking and stretching. Today I was back at it with a CrossFit workout. Merry Christmas! zz8l64faeh6b.jpeg
  • mermaidgirle
    I think not well enough, as it has been a week now since I last heard from them lol. C'est la vie! Took a few days off for the holiday where I didn't track food and I rested up from pms symptoms(fatigue and cramps are usually rough). Back on the wagon today though and it felt good to move around and exercise this morning :)
    I think I am going to create a vision board this week for the first half of the year and see how I progress!
  • spirit7125
    Oh bummer. It’s so hard to find the right fit. At least it gives you time to focus on your goals. My BFF just got into a relationship and has been really struggling with keeping weight off due to the dinners and drinks out on the weekends.
    The holiday did me in and my weight is up a couple of pounds. I have been working out and walking on the days I’m too sore (like today)
    Saturday, I did a lower body lifting workout. I am happy that I see my ability to lift heavier weights in the squat and deadlift is improving. Sunday, I went walking at Walden pond and yesterday I did a CrossFit style workout. I just got off the treadmill after walking an hour while binge watching schitts creek. Gonna go make some egg whites 🙄
  • spirit7125
    Happy New Year’s Eve! I am happy to be down 8# since starting noom. Going to try not to blow it on Prosecco tonight. Yesterday I managed 12000 steps hiking and did a short am workout. l1p85pxhhxoq.jpeg
  • Donniedoit
    Donniedoit Posts: 13 Member
    I want to hit 15k steps every day without fail! It is achievable, I average between 12.5k and 18k steps most days.
  • mermaidgirle
    Happy New Year Everyone!!!!
  • spirit7125
    Happy new year! I agree with increasing steps. I’ve been averaging about 10k steps each day and increasing my water and low and behold, it is working! Previously, I had done a hard workout in the am and was pretty sedentary the rest of the day. Now I’m walking every day either in the afternoon outside or, like tonight, on the treadmill while watching Netflix. This was the am workout courtesy of the thick thighs save lives ebook which is fantastic.
  • spirit7125
    Happy new year! I agree with increasing steps. I’ve been averaging about 10k steps each day and increasing my water and low and behold, it is working! Previously, I had done a hard workout in the am and was pretty sedentary the rest of the day. Now I’m walking every day either in the afternoon outside or, like tonight, on the treadmill while watching Netflix. This was the am workout courtesy of the thick thighs save lives ebook which is fantastic. uuemfz3u7ld5.jpeg
  • Alternative_Rach
    Alternative_Rach Posts: 11 Member
    I would usually walk home from work a 40 min walk and take dog for a 2 to 3 hr walk on my 4 days i am not at work.
    At present i have covid so unable to do any of this but today I am going to try and see if i can use my exercise bike even if i can only manage 10 minutes.
    I am really missing my long walks over the fields with my dog.
  • mermaidgirle
    @Alternative_Rach get well wishes coming your way. I am just about caught up with resetting from the holidays. Feeling more energetic in the afternoons after work too, which I am loving!
  • Alternative_Rach
    Alternative_Rach Posts: 11 Member
    @mermaidgirle thank you so much. Yes its good to get back in to a routine I always think.
  • mermaidgirle
    Last night I took on a 10k steps walking video. It was a sweaty blast! I have also now lost a total of 10lbs since November, so my dr will be happy lol. I am more pleased with feeling changes in my body and energy levels.
  • spirit7125
    Hey there,
    Over the weekend I went for a hike over pretty icy trails and managed to get in two strength workouts. Today I rested bc I was super sore. Hope you get better quickly @alternative_rach!