What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,562 Member
    Options
    I just read that Pierre Cardin died at the very young age of 98.

Try to show some respect today and wear something other than sweatpants, okay?

You. Can't. Make. Me.
    Lol.

RIP Pierre. I'm dressed fancy in another life.

Okay, I'll add you to the "no pants" list.

Don't worry, if you have to be on a list.... it's a good list.

I'd do much better on this list. No pants pairs really nicely with the fuzzy robe and slippers list I'm also on. πŸ˜‚
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options

You. Can't. Make. Me.
    Lol.

Being on the good list guarantees a stop over from Santa in 2021 then, right? Something to look forward to Kickassamazon. :) Prepare your Christmas list early and be ready.
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: Β»

You. Can't. Make. Me.
    Lol.

Being on the good list guarantees a stop over from Santa in 2021 then, right? Something to look forward to Kickassamazon. :) Prepare your Christmas list early and be ready.

Yay! Starting one now!
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    When Nicki Minaj forgot the lyrics to her own songs

https://youtu.be/P0MBDBv555s
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    I feel like something important was supposed to happen today. Can't put my finger on it 😏
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    I feel like something important was supposed to happen today. Can't put my finger on it 😏

You woke up and took a breath. That's mighty important. <3
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    M_O You could buy it a puppy present and take it over. Tell them that you've really got to run but hopefully the puppy will come running and you can pet it. If it is wild maybe it will jump into your arms and you can check it's lil puppy breath out and give it kiss on the head. That's what I would do.
    v2lclyxfq8y9.png
  • Miz_Owl
    Miz_Owl Posts: 3,026 Member
    Options
    M_O You could buy it a puppy present and take it over. Tell them that you've really got to run but hopefully the puppy will come running and you can pet it. If it is wild maybe it will jump into your arms and you can check it's lil puppy breath out and give it kiss on the head. That's what I would do.
    v2lclyxfq8y9.png

πŸ€” good idea πŸ’‘
  • ExpressoLove11
    ExpressoLove11 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking that Chit-Chat is my 'safe space'.

A few folks on some of the other message boards seem to be wound-up a lil' too tight.

So it goes.....

It sure is quieter in here than it used to be!
  • ExpressoLove11
    Options
    Hello tier 4 πŸ˜’

Welcome from a T4 veteran. You may go to the supermarket for entertainment, I recommend sainsburys on a Monday morning
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    Hello tier 4 πŸ˜’

Welcome from a T4 veteran. You may go to the supermarket for entertainment, I recommend sainsburys on a Monday morning

I'm guessing t4 is a lockdown level?

I think we've been in complete lockdown since beginning of Nov. The grocery store is the place to be! Variety. Spice. Chips.

It's got it all.
  • ExpressoLove11
    Options
    Hello tier 4 πŸ˜’

I'm guessing t4 is a lockdown level?

I think we've been in complete lockdown since beginning of Nov. The grocery store is the place to be! Variety. Spice. Chips.

It's got it all.

Yes, it is the highest form of lockdown in the UK (currently).

The supermarket/grocery store has it going on!
  • stevehenderson776
    stevehenderson776 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Anybody else watching the World Juniors hockey tournament?
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say a quick and hopefully not too sappy thank you to every MFPer I've come across in 2020.

It's an online forum, where the vast majority of us don't use our names or even show our faces, but many of you have managed to touch my soul with kindness, insightfulness, and - despite a sad, global pandemic - extreme levels of necessary silliness. It really helped carry me through a lot of offline, real-world grind.

May all of you I've met, as well as all that I will meet here in the future, have such a stellar 2021 (and beyond) that this year seems as close as possible to inconsequential.

I love this.....and damn fond of you as well. You are a pretty special woman.
  • yasminekassis613
    yasminekassis613 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Pizza and wings that I’m about to crush in T-minus 3ish hours.
    Happy new year to you allllll ✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: Β»
    Just wanted to say a quick and hopefully not too sappy thank you to every MFPer I've come across in 2020.

It's an online forum, where the vast majority of us don't use our names or even show our faces, but many of you have managed to touch my soul with kindness, insightfulness, and - despite a sad, global pandemic - extreme levels of necessary silliness. It really helped carry me through a lot of offline, real-world grind.

May all of you I've met, as well as all that I will meet here in the future, have such a stellar 2021 (and beyond) that this year seems as close as possible to inconsequential.

I love this.....and damn fond of you as well. You are a pretty special woman.

Who disagrees with lovely good wishes and compliments? (I really don't expect an answer to that.)

Happy New Year to all!
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    @chuckle_bunny

Why do you keep changing your username

πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

Say hi to meeeee