2021 is the year

Options
I am very excited for 2021 and have started on my fitness journey over the last couple of months. I tried Noom but have found this to be better suited to my goals. Already starting to see some positive changes so that certainly helps 👍

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,203 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! What kind of fitness routine are you enjoying?
  • RoadToTheHuntUK
    RoadToTheHuntUK Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am very excited for 2021 and have started on my fitness journey over the last couple of months. I tried Noom but have found this to be better suited to my goals. Already starting to see some positive changes so that certainly helps 👍

I looked at Noom, I didn't like the Hard Sell at the end of there little quiz thing, I've spent so much on trying to get fit I couldn't bring myself to it.
  • LGreenfield7
    LGreenfield7 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I to am hoping to make 2021 my year. I am currently running a lean bulk with the hopes of starting my first ever cut in April to prepare myself for mid to end of June. What are your current goals? What are you doing to try and get there?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) keep plugging away and little by little you'll get to where you want to be..
  • miallbena8190
    miallbena8190 Posts: 29 Member
    Options

AnnPT77 wrote: »
    I generally head to the gym each day and have been doing a mix of barbell workouts, abs workouts as well as bike riding. I am now at the point where I miss it if I cannot do my workouts.
  • miallbena8190
    Options

I looked at Noom, I didn't like the Hard Sell at the end of there little quiz thing, I've spent so much on trying to get fit I couldn't bring myself to it.

Funny thing was when I went to cancel they suddenly dropped their price dramatically. By that stage I had already decided it was not for me. This seems a much better option for my needs and what I am wanting to achieve.
  • miallbena8190
    Options
    Welcome :) keep plugging away and little by little you'll get to where you want to be..

Thanks for the welcome. I am already seeing changes since I started my journey a couple of months ago. How has your journey been going?
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,203 Member
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    I generally head to the gym each day and have been doing a mix of barbell workouts, abs workouts as well as bike riding. I am now at the point where I miss it if I cannot do my workouts.

That sounds like fun. IMO, reaching that point - where it feels bad *not* to work out - is kind of magical. I've been pretty active for many years now (during much of which I was still obese). At this point, if I take a break from working out for a while, I don't worry too much about letting activity slip out of my life: I know I'll reach a point where I feel compelled to ramp up again, just to keep feeling mentally and physically the way I prefer to feel. Also, there's the part where it's fun, and I like fun. 😉

I hope MFP will be a great tool for you, to move your goals forward even further!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Thanks for the welcome. I am already seeing changes since I started my journey a couple of months ago. How has your journey been going?

I've been at maintenance for 5 years but still slip occasionally, Im far from perfect. 🙂 I know when I feel I'm sliding that logging , especially prelogging has helped enormously.
  • miallbena8190
    Options
    We all have slips that’s part of being human. The main thing though is we dust ourselves off and keep going.