for the 20-50 age

Options
hello all. my name is machelle. i am 22 years old and i am 330.6 lbs. i have a wedding march 30th 2021 and i just bought my wedding dress. i bought it at a size 24. i currently fit more into a 28. i know i gave my self a short amount of time but i still want to push to it just cause i fell like i can do it. i need people who are willing to be there for someone for the whole time and not leave them in the dark.... there is too much "im here to help" and not enough helping. check with each other. dont wait on others it never works. now who is struggling and needing partners? im here !!

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,064 Member
    Options
    Hi Machelle,

There's a great group - Larger Losers that are very active on MFP.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/133315-larger-losers

I hope you do well with your weight loss goals, but before expecting to lose 4 sizes in 3 months, remember you also want to look healthy and happy on your wedding day, not burnt out and lethargic, so please don't be tempted to starve yourself to the point of exhaustion.
  • xxxtarable27xxx
    xxxtarable27xxx Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    My name is Tara. I am 31 years old and I am 261 lbs. I started my weight loss journey November 7, 2020. My starting weight was 292 lbs. I'm on the app everyday, but four days a week while I'm at work I'm reading the discussion boards in my free time. I don't have friends on here yet, but would love to make some. If your interested?
  • salonypriya123
    salonypriya123 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My name is Tara. I am 31 years old and I am 261 lbs. I started my weight loss journey November 7, 2020. My starting weight was 292 lbs. I'm on the app everyday, but four days a week while I'm at work I'm reading the discussion boards in my free time. I don't have friends on here yet, but would love to make some. If your interested?

I am 220 and have quited this journey over and over.... i am really fed up with this constant giving up... need a partner in this... if u wish to..we can do it together
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,613 Member
    Options
    Ladies be sure to check out the group that @tinkerbellang83 linked above.

@salonypriya123 i started out a few pounds above you, and have been maintaining in the low 130’s since May. It’s perfectly achievable if you do it reasonably and with thought.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1
  • xxxtarable27xxx
    xxxtarable27xxx Posts: 104 Member
    Options

I am 220 and have quited this journey over and over.... i am really fed up with this constant giving up... need a partner in this... if u wish to..we can do it together

I added you!
  • determined_M_91
    determined_M_91 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Girl you got this! It won't be easy but it is possible! I try to be as active as possible on MFP, so that I stay motivated myself. Let's do this!