Love, love, love this app

Options
Hi Fitness Pal community! I am 53 days in, 12.8 pounds down and loving this app. This gradual weight loss is perfect for sustainable weight loss. I’m 57, 5’8” and currently 146 pounds. I’m concerned about age and weight gain. I’ll be happy weighing in below 140. My plan will be to maintain from my target goal using the app. I’ve also been using my peloton bike to add calories when needed and stay in shape. All is tracked easily with the app! Finally, with genetic cholesterol concerns, I’m able to track my daily intake.

I have found that the recipes are good, but many are missing ingredients in the list of ingredients. It’s important to read the instructions before going to the store! I love the ability to edit ingredients as needed for more accurate calorie/nutrient accounting.

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,055 Member
    Options
    Hi, and it's nice to see you joining in on the Community forums. Congratulations on how much you've accomplished already: It sounds like you have a sound, personalized plan that's working well for you. That's *huge*!

Wishing you continuing success (and betting it'll happen, given your great progress so far)!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,425 Member
    Options
    I love hearing this!

If people embrace the app as you have, they will be successful !
  • kittycatsinunderpants
    Options
    Wowza! Almost 13 pounds lost in a month and a half? That’s pretty darn fast if you ask me. Particularly so for a smallish, grown-upish person- factors that most agree make it harder to lose. Way to go!
    I never really paid the recipe section much mind before, but you bet I’m headed there now!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,425 Member
    Options
    And I love love love this user name ^^^
  • age_is_just_a_number
    Options
    Congratulations!
    For the weight loss
    For the focus on health
    For finding MFP
    Welcome to the community!