THE ULTIMATE QUESTION: What's your favorite kind of tea?

Options

Replies

• pathaksim
    pathaksim Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    English Breakfast Tea is best for the health and maintain your body fitness.

"https://teazard.com/health-benefits-of-english-breakfast-tea-2/"
  • jstevemfp
    jstevemfp Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    * Masala Chai - best made from whole loose tea, but I'm lazy and use the bagged stuff - both Steep Chai and
    * and then a whole bunch of herbal teas - these days: Whole Foods Blueberry & Chamomile, Rishi Blueberry & Hibiscu, and my always standby of some form of Mint, like Teavana, Numi, etc.
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    David'sTea Organic Cream of Earl Grey
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice - all day long
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    PG Tips with a sprinkle of cardamom, a splash of milk, and 2 tsp of sugar.
    I love some good ol English Breakfast, black, every morning too.

For evenings, I tend to prefer something with chamomile, or Adagio Bella Luna (earl grey).
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    These days, I do Assam or Ceylon loose-leaf and add a bag of herbal tea per pot for added flavour, usually spicy for Assam and fruity for Ceylon. Black but pretty sweet.

And a pot of linden tea before going to bed, it's comfy and relaxing.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,715 Member
    Options
    Yogi Caramel Bedtime, Bigelow Sweet Dreams, Trader Joe's Well Rested, Tazo Chamomile

I love Hot Vanilla chai on occasion. Starbucks I like the Peach Tranquility with Vanilla sugar free syrup and Steamed Soy on side for the foamy top 😋
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Earl Gray caffeine free, made into a London fog.
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    It changes, but at the moment I'm into Republic of Tea Orange Ginger Mint.
  • MsCzar
    MsCzar Posts: 1,042 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Southern sweet tea! lol (Un?) fortunately, that's no longer on my menu.

I've taken to a nightly 16-20 oz. mug of matcha & green tea to quell my appetite. But my all time indulgent fave is Davidson's organic Children's Christmas tea. (18 cals per bag) It's made with dried honey crystals, cinnamon, hibiscus, rooibos, chamomile, and lemon myrtle.

edited to add: I also dry my own burdock root tea and fresh lemon balm tea every summer. I especially love the thick satisfying flavor of the burdock root.
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,978 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Chinese black tea - various brands the names of which I cannot read nor pronounce - but they all have one thing in common -- they are very strong and dark teas and far surpass oolong (the most commonly marketed Chinese tea in the US) in terms of tastes/flavor.
  • ClearNotCloudyMind
    ClearNotCloudyMind Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Depends on the time of day. Totally spoiled by the local tea shop, who sell these teas loose leaved by the bagful.

Blue lady in the morning
    Orange blossom oolong is my current midday tea (a seasonal treat) but that’s only till it runs out
    Evening White Downey tea (less caffeine)

Blue lady is my absolute all time favourite that I go back to again and again. None of these teas go with milk, obviously.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    all-time favorites in this order:

Earl Grey
    Tazo prickly pear
    Celestial Seasonings Roastaroma
  • 2furryfriendz
    2furryfriendz Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Chai
    Japanese green tea
  • chris89topher
    chris89topher Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    senalay788 wrote: »
    Its like drinking very very satisfying dessert.

a0034372.jpg

Because of your post I went out and bought some of this. I already drink the apple cinnamon flavor all the time but never tried the bengal spice. You're right, it is so good!! Now I don't know which I like better. Lol.
  • yasminekassis613
    yasminekassis613 Posts: 268 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Tea nerd here!!!

Raspberry leaf tea- for when I’m cramping
    Dandelion root tea -as my coffee substitute
    Peppermint tea -for when I need a nice pick me up
    Good ol’ green tea alwaysssss
    Licorice root tea- for when I’m not feeling the greatest upper respiratory wise.
    Ginger tea- for my tummy aches

I love making my own too. Boiling ginger, lemongrass, turmeric a wedge of lemon for 15 minutes and then adding in honey after it’s all done.
    Yum!
    The lemongrass has such a nice milky taste.
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    zn5ddd6zz4bp.jpeg

I’m obsessed with this.
  • 0atmeel
    0atmeel Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    T...V🤣🤣🤣
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    senalay788 wrote: »
    Its like drinking very very satisfying dessert.

a0034372.jpg

Because of your post I went out and bought some of this. I already drink the apple cinnamon flavor all the time but never tried the bengal spice. You're right, it is so good!! Now I don't know which I like better. Lol.

And now I'm hooked! Smells and tastes amazing! :)
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    sgt1372 wrote: »
    Chinese black tea - various brands the names of which I cannot read nor pronounce - but they all have one thing in common -- they are very strong and dark teas and far surpass oolong (the most commonly marketed Chinese tea in the US) in terms of tastes/flavor.

I absolutely love strong black teas, so after seeing this comment I checked our international store. No luck, since everything appears to be green teas there (although I don't know any of the languages so can't say 100%) but not giving up!