Buddies needed for 140 lbs weight loss

Options
I’m back again. Unfortunately took a break for too long. Need to get
Serious. I have liver problems from my former life of being a sugarholic. This holiday season and being shot in with Covid has only caused me to gain weight. Need to get in shape and lose
WEIGHT! I also have a lung disease, so it’s hard to exercise. Not making excuses (or am I?), but having people I can be accountable to and are also losing weight will help. I’m an elementary school teacher, teaching from living room, so do not move much during day. I’m 59 years old. When I turn 60 in October, I’d like to be so much healthier! So, if you need a buddy, too, let me know. Together we can do this journey!

Replies

• springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,428 Member
    Options
    There’s a group called “Large Losers” that has some really motivated and experienced members who provide excellent advice:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/133315-larger-losers
  • Olgabola1
    Olgabola1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 46 and want to loose 160 pounds. Would love a few buddies to help keep me motivated.
  • erosemiller314
    erosemiller314 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 31. I have lost and gained and lost and gained again several times! I am hoping to make the weight loss stick this time! Love to have some new friends. I have about 175 pounds to lose so I will be here for a while!