New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    Yuck 0/10
    Weird taste, not sweet at all. Did not taste anything like an oatmeal cookie or oatmeal creme pie. I didn’t even eat half of it. Chocolate was even worse. Only took one bite. Glad these were free samples. gizxcvcam51a.jpeg
    jx524t1wd25a.jpeg
    sjmid0q3tuql.jpeg
    acfx2k8zgabz.jpeg

Speaking of oatmeal creme pies, I was at the 99 cent store yesterday and bought a box because I had the cereal on my mind. So...$1.99. And...did they get thinner and more calorific? They were big but soooooooooo thin. And not as good as I remember.

I hope the cereal is better.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,708 Member
    These are good. They are surprisingly filling for 180 calories. Lots of thick creme. It isn’t too sweet at all. It has a nice slightly sweet chocolate flavor. The biscuit part has an unsweetened hazelnut flavor with a slight saltiness to it. Good snack when you want something slightly sweet but not so sweet that it’s like a cookie/dessert. 9o3lditd499f.png

m4rsv4rm3o2d.jpeg

You find such awesome stuff!
  • frieds91
    frieds91 Posts: 1 Member
    z8g1gni8huum.jpg

Recently came across this amazing nutrition shake for women! 🙂Each sachet is fully recyclable and contains 30g of protein and a number of added nutrients specifically designed for women's nutritional needs including Vitamin B12, C, D, Iron and Magnesium. Tastes so good too, was just the right amount of sweetness and mixes well.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    frieds91 wrote: »
    z8g1gni8huum.jpg

Recently came across this amazing nutrition shake for women! 🙂Each sachet is fully recyclable and contains 30g of protein and a number of added nutrients specifically designed for women's nutritional needs including Vitamin B12, C, D, Iron and Magnesium. Tastes so good too, was just the right amount of sweetness and mixes well.

How many calories?!?
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,708 Member
    First time trying this- it is SO GOOD!!!

y46z086acl0v.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    First time trying this- it is SO GOOD!!!

y46z086acl0v.png

I haven't had the cream cheese of this brand, but I LOVE their slices and shreds!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Ok, I’m actually very surprised my father (who does not normally like Starbucks at all) tried the pistachio latte! Him of all people, go figure 😂 he said it was very subtle, almost like vanilla. I like pistachios and I like vanilla so I guess either way I don’t lose 🤷‍♀️ But that stinks it’s not more upfront pistachio :/
    0vrr0gg6e06j.png
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    Ok, I’m actually very surprised my father (who does not normally like Starbucks at all) tried the pistachio latte! Him of all people, go figure 😂 he said it was very subtle, almost like vanilla. I like pistachios and I like vanilla so I guess either way I don’t lose 🤷‍♀️ But that stinks it’s not more upfront pistachio :/
    0vrr0gg6e06j.png

I agree. I made it into a skinny version (the calories on the regular are insane!) but it still tasted nothing like pistachio. I was so disappointed :(
  • Noreenmarie1234
    hgycta wrote: »
    0vrr0gg6e06j.png

Aw man! I was hoping it would more like pistachio. But then again, I am not sure how well pistachio and coffee would go together so maybe it is good that it is very subtle, LOL.

I still want to try it! I actually got a gift card for christmas so I might stop by this weekend. I hope this trend continues. I feel like pistachio is such an underrated flavor.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    opjolk1m9e4e.png
  • alexmose2
    alexmose2 Posts: 208 Member
    opjolk1m9e4e.png

full fat icing or bust
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Loved this vegan Parmesan. It is slightly less in calories per 28g (Whole Foods brand is 112 cal).

Excellent Parmesan taste and it isn’t as dry as Parmesan sometimes can be. Perfect texture. 4yrp8ircgoom.jpeg
    ya9z4ep9anur.jpeg
    33xsw2mtfaor.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited January 2021
    WOW!! Abe's vegan muffins are sooo good. They were on sale at WF and only 100 cal per muffin so I convinced myself to get them. I was very impressed. They are really soft and cakey like bakery muffins. Not dry at all. The outside was sticky and delicious. Great blueberry flavor. Perfect amount of sweetness.

Now I NEED to try the vegan zucchini bread, corn bread, and coffee cake they make. piuhw2p76eey.jpeg
    tgam29mtkc9a.jpeg
    29zbx34q3oet.jpeg
    j0x3qqp5jrc1.jpeg
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    WOW!! Abe's vegan muffins are sooo good. They were on sale at WF and only 100 cal per muffin so I convinced myself to get them. I was very impressed. They are really soft and cakey like bakery muffins. Not dry at all. The outside was sticky and delicious. Great blueberry flavor. Perfect amount of sweetness.

Now I NEED to try the vegan zucchini bread, corn bread, and coffee cake they make. piuhw2p76eey.jpeg
    tgam29mtkc9a.jpeg
    29zbx34q3oet.jpeg
    j0x3qqp5jrc1.jpeg

Yum! I need to try them. I always eye them but put them back for some strange reason XD I hear the vegan brownies are excellent.