What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• CaramonM
    CaramonM Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    "May you live in interesting times" is an English expression that is claimed to be a translation of a traditional Chinese curse.
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    So

How bout them Bills? They somethin or what?
  • twitchandshout
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Hobo_Flow wrote: »
    People didn't really think that our problems expired on the 31st of December, did they? Pretty sure this is the beginning of the end.

Aren't you quite the party starter!? Welcome to the MFP forums. You may like the "Debate: Health and Fitness" area more.

🤣 who could disagree with this?
  • Frodobaggins29
    Frodobaggins29 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    moijo2013 wrote: »
    Another national lockdown about to happen 🤷🏻‍♀️

Noooooo

Scotland has already announced there’s , starts midnight tonight, boris is making his announcement at 8pm 🤷🏻‍♀️

Everyone in tier 5, as in lockdown 😒

what does that mean for you?

We can’t leave home unless it’s for medical reasons, to care for someone or to go to work that can’t be done from home or to shop for food and essentials only. Everything non essential is closed down. You can go out for exercise but not leave your village town or area in larger town and cities.

Thank you for the insight.

What the government deems 'essential' seems to be a moving target at times.

In Georgia, it's Tattoo shops, tanning beds, and bowling lanes. YEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAWWWWW

I’m moving to Georgia!
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,560 Member
    Options
    The grunty guy doing flys today who dropped the dumbbells like a drama queen after every set. Ok dude, i know you’re there. Simmer down now.

He's just tryna get your attention. *wink*
  • twitchandshout
    Options
    The grunty guy doing flys today who dropped the dumbbells like a drama queen after every set. Ok dude, i know you’re there. Simmer down now.

He's just tryna get your attention. *wink*

Holy *kitten*, it worked!
  • twitchandshout
    edited January 2021
    Options
    4wc4s6fq7k9f.gif
    Idk why it’s tiny but you try finding a ghiff of an early 90s tv show.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,022 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Is this the new thing we’re doing?
    dmlu0la8h5g1.gif
  • twitchandshout
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    dmlu0la8h5g1.gif

I just want to fling a piano but please keep entertaining me!
  • twitchandshout
    Options
    If you squinch up your eyes I guess it does sort of look a little like a giant peach, but it really doesn’t taste like one.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    dmlu0la8h5g1.gif

I just want to fling a piano but please keep entertaining me!

Ahhhh, I gotcha now. I thought you were ordering us to find ghifs from the early 90’s.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    I've been in a negative vortex which is bad for the manifestations but like, I'm trying. I'm doing hours of meditation. I'm talking to people at work. I'm participating in here sometimes. Making healthier food choices. Putting on makeup just to care about myself a little. Petting cats. Leaning into the learning side of apps and not just the silly parts.
    Still feel like punching a wall and walking into traffic. FaKe It TiLl YoU mAkE iT or something..
    I guess I need to do less brain stuff and more physical stuff. Wear myself out and not have time to spiral. Try harder at getting that second job and just go go go.
    I admire yall on here. I have no idea how yall get so much done. I feel depleted all the time and I'm just doing regular people things. Not doing anything amazing. Yall struggle and are still kicking life in the *kitten*. I'm just here like 😓👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶 a big baby.

I have things that I want to say. But I talk way too much. So I’m just gonna leave this here 🤗 and tell you that you are not just a big baby. If you’re struggling you’re struggling. Ok. I’m shutting up.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    There’s a rumour going around that Jeffree Star and Kanye West are dating. f me I am dead I hope this is true that would be classic.

Who ?
  • MelG7777
    Options
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    There’s a rumour going around that Jeffree Star and Kanye West are dating. f me I am dead I hope this is true that would be classic.

Who ?

https://www.insider.com/jeffree-star-kanye-west-sunday-service-kim-cheated-dating-2021-1

I was at a mall summer before last in Chicago and Jeffree Star was there at the same time. Holy Moly were there insane amounts of people on many different levels to see him. At a Morphe (makeup) store.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    I've been in a negative vortex which is bad for the manifestations but like, I'm trying. I'm doing hours of meditation. I'm talking to people at work. I'm participating in here sometimes. Making healthier food choices. Putting on makeup just to care about myself a little. Petting cats. Leaning into the learning side of apps and not just the silly parts.
    Still feel like punching a wall and walking into traffic. FaKe It TiLl YoU mAkE iT or something..
    I guess I need to do less brain stuff and more physical stuff. Wear myself out and not have time to spiral. Try harder at getting that second job and just go go go.
    I admire yall on here. I have no idea how yall get so much done. I feel depleted all the time and I'm just doing regular people things. Not doing anything amazing. Yall struggle and are still kicking life in the *kitten*. I'm just here like 😓👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶 a big baby.

You could’ve written this about me. Wow. Like word for word felt very true to what i experience