Turn on? Turn Off? Doesn't Bother You? (Not a Rude Topic)

Options
1235»

Replies

• AshjMusik
    AshjMusik Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Can't help but be completely repulsed by excessive body hair!! A little on the chest & happy trail of course, but other than that, major turnoff. I need a clean palate to do my best work! ;)
  • Rikki444
    Rikki444 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    A hairy back is just NOT cute/attractive.... but I work around metrosexuals so they wax arms, probably legs.... eyebrows... not kidding!... and that is a bit extreme to me. Either extreme is too much.
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options

I don't really care, certain things are just the way the body is made and I can't find fault in that.

Good grief, you're going to put Plastic Surgeons out of business with talk like that, scheech!
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I'm generally for keeping it natural, whatever level of hair that is for you. I'm a big fan of facial hair on guys. Body hair is generally not something I care much about one way or the other. (Stubble is icky though, so no shaving. If you must, trim or wax.)

I did once see an amount of body hair that was a bit disturbing though... Had a math prof who wore his hair short. You could tell exactly where they shaved his neck for the style, and where they stopped... There were seriously curls coming out the neck of his T-shirt... and causing it to "pouf" out a bit over his shoulders and upper back. And he had deep auburn hair, so it really stood out. That seemed a bit much, though I'm sure if you really know him it probably wouldn't even matter.
  • appleshells
    Options
    I never ever used to be attracted to hairy guys. When my husband and I started dating he asked me what turned me off. I told him "I won't date a hairy guy". Fast forward to the first time we were getting busy and he took off his shirt. He was almost the hairiest thing I had ever seen. He said "oh yeah, you won't date hairy guys, should I just put my shirt back on and we forget this whole thing?" So I married him. LOL Now I love it!
  • mowrites
    mowrites Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    my husband has a hairy chest, and nothing i mean nothing is sexy about getting pricked by his shaved chest or trimmed to short chest(finally he gets it lol). I used to scoot away from him in bed to get away from it.

If its not curling and puffing your shirt out it really should'nt be an issue.

A friend of ours has a hairy 'tank top' it's ....got to go...:laugh:
  • Emilyannewithane
    Options
    I never ever used to be attracted to hairy guys. When my husband and I started dating he asked me what turned me off. I told him "I won't date a hairy guy". Fast forward to the first time we were getting busy and he took off his shirt. He was almost the hairiest thing I had ever seen. He said "oh yeah, you won't date hairy guys, should I just put my shirt back on and we forget this whole thing?" So I married him. LOL Now I love it!

That's the cutest thing I've heard all day. :)
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Altogether way more of Burt Reynolds than I ever wanted to see...

As for me....

<~~~~is just the way it is. I've no choice in the matter lol. I grow facial hair fine, leg hair, armpit hair is reasonable...just not hairy on the chest or back. From the tone of this thread, that's a negative lol =p.
  • Emilyannewithane
    Options
    To the OP: Rock what you've got. My husband will 'change it up' and shave his chest really close once in a while. First day? AWESOME. Second day? horribly painful. I think it's just not worth it.

Again....rock what you've got. :)
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options

As for me....

<~~~~is just the way it is. I've no choice in the matter lol. I grow facial hair fine, leg hair, armpit hair is reasonable...just not hairy on the chest or back. From the tone of this thread, that's a negative lol =p.

Oh I'm pretty sure in your case it's a positive, Cris. :wink:
  • Banrion
    Banrion Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    hello ladies

burt_reynolds.jpg

WOW, now I am sick!!
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options

As for me....

Not a negative.. just a different body type... all male bodies are different and thus you cant say all of them should be hairy or all of them hairless or somewhere in between. The OP looks good with his hair... You look good without it... soo.. enjoy what you got, show it off, you're made the way you are.... if someone doesn't like it tell them its ok.. its your body and you do..... simple as that. ok maybe not, but thats my opinion