• LynNite
    LynNite Posts: 68 Member
    xbvc41s4b3jg.jpeg
  • yasminekassis613
    yasminekassis613 Posts: 268 Member
    edited January 2021
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    876c5b7t7mgj.jpeg

Oh hey....just got this little stick thing from Starbucks.

cute!
    I see those joico intensities behind you 🧐🧐
    This makes so much sense now, you have the best hair, of course you’re a stylist.

( assuming you are based on the tubes. Sorry if I’m wrong!!!)
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    876c5b7t7mgj.jpeg

cute!
    This makes so much sense now, you have the best hair, of course you’re a stylist.

OMG!! I just knew there might be someone out there who would notice that!🤗🤗 I’m still licensed but I haven’t worked in a salon as one for many years. But, I started working there right out of high school and have helped her clean and do a few other things for a long time. And because of the mutual trust I keep doing it. And extra money of course.😊
    And thank you! My hair....if you only knew. It’s quite a mess right now but I’m getting by.😭
  • yasminekassis613
    yasminekassis613 Posts: 268 Member
    876c5b7t7mgj.jpeg

cute!

OMG!! I just knew there might be someone out there who would notice that!🤗🤗 I’m still licensed but I haven’t worked in a salon as one for many years. But, I started working there right out of high school and have helped her clean and do a few other things for a long time. And because of the mutual trust I keep doing it. And extra money of course.😊
    And thank you! My hair....if you only knew. It’s quite a mess right now but I’m getting by.😭

Aww, that’s awesome. I feel like no matter what the situation once a hairdresser always a hairdresser in one way or another.

Also, I would never notice your hair is a mess. Anytime you post I’m over here like 😻😻
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    876c5b7t7mgj.jpeg

cute!

Aww, that’s awesome. I feel like no matter what the situation once a hairdresser always a hairdresser in one way or another.

Also, I would never notice your hair is a mess. Anytime you post I’m over here like 😻😻

Oh thanks so much! So sweet. Yeah...I try to get out of being a hairdresser. I even bring my kids places when I can. But just today, I had to cut my 12 yr olds hair cuz I knew I wouldn’t find the time to bring him. And he kept bugging me. Lol.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    iac96z9zld8i.jpeg
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    My what big eyes you have :D
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,854 Member
    Colour coordination of the kit is legit.

If only the jersey had orange stripe on it. 😱

3caktd1dad09.jpeg
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    👋
    w0rgzidw2ago.jpg

I cannot hug this post enough 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
  • Miss_Nobody
    Miss_Nobody Posts: 37 Member
    👋
    w0rgzidw2ago.jpg

I cannot hug this post enough 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗