New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Yuck 1/10 doesn’t taste like birthday cake at all. Not sweet. Too chewy and hard. Looks good but tastes bad. Strong pea protein taste which I hate. xsgic8rbpjfp.jpeg
    w6bwdlqhmf7s.jpeg
    tpvzdapdjsj2.jpeg
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    With some of the things y’all post (wild blueberry smash muffins I’m looking at you) myfitnesspal seriously needs to add a “drool” reaction 😅🤤❤️

They really do lol. I mean, we talk about food a lot on here XD
  • Noreenmarie1234
    With some of the things y’all post (wild blueberry smash muffins I’m looking at you) myfitnesspal seriously needs to add a “drool” reaction 😅🤤❤️

That REALLY needs to be a thing!!!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    I’ve been last on finding new things and after my long hiatus I can’t keep track of what’s been posted already, so I apologize if this is a repost but has anyone seen or tried these two new Halo Top pints!?! I just so happened to see it on their website :open_mouth: chocolate caramel brownie and vanilla caramel milkshake.... my goodness....

tl7oxabx6m20.png
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    I’ve been last on finding new things and after my long hiatus I can’t keep track of what’s been posted already, so I apologize if this is a repost but has anyone seen or tried these two new Halo Top pints!?! I just so happened to see it on their website :open_mouth: chocolate caramel brownie and vanilla caramel milkshake.... my goodness....

tl7oxabx6m20.png

new to me!
  • pancakerunner
    t447fisv7j0u.png
    Also new
  • pancakerunner
    rmu324b9qf84.png
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    @hgycta , @pancakerunner , or anyone else really: how IS Halo Top these days? I stopped eating it a couple years ago because it seemed like their quality control took a nose dive. I was consistently getting pints that were like 1/5th empty and riddled with freezer burn. From different stores too so I feel like it wasn’t a store problem :/
  • pancakerunner
    @hgycta , @pancakerunner , or anyone else really: how IS Halo Top these days? I stopped eating it a couple years ago because it seemed like their quality control took a nose dive. I was consistently getting pints that were like 1/5th empty and riddled with freezer burn. From different stores too so I feel like it wasn’t a store problem :/

I don’t buy it anymore... not really a company I care to support.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    yi7zv7mysyyu.jpeg
    070e6jdhvg0u.jpeg
  • tiredmommy17
    tiredmommy17 Posts: 46 Member
    Pretty good! I bought them for my toddler but they’re good enough for me too. Hershey kiss for size reference.
    c610kws4gbw4.jpeg
    s3geh6k5tm1h.jpeg
    ipnam0y52zep.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Pretty good! I bought them for my toddler but they’re good enough for me too. Hershey kiss for size reference.
    c610kws4gbw4.jpeg
    s3geh6k5tm1h.jpeg
    ipnam0y52zep.jpeg

Omg these look so good. I want to make them in my air fryer and dip in sauce. Craving lasagne now.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member

Honestly since I stopped counting calories and found out my weight hasnt changed on me after doing so I haven’t really had any pints o: I normally love their gingerbread house so I’m kicking myself now for not getting at least one but I’ve been making so much of my own homemade ice cream my freezer space has become limited haha. When I see the new vanilla caramel milkshake I’m trying it and reporting back ASAP.

Well that’s a big cliffhanger right there, now I’m dying to know what they did that I missed o.o
  • kbylls1
    kbylls1 Posts: 1 Member
    Kitu White Chocolate Peppermint Super Coffee drink. Only 70 calories, 2 carbs and when I put it over ice satisfies my Starbucks white chocolate peppermint mocha craving for half the price and sugar!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    neldabg wrote: »

Honestly since I stopped counting calories and found out my weight hasnt changed on me after doing so I haven’t really had any pints o: I normally love their gingerbread house so I’m kicking myself now for not getting at least one but I’ve been making so much of my own homemade ice cream my freezer space has become limited haha. When I see the new vanilla caramel milkshake I’m trying it and reporting back ASAP.

Well that’s a big cliffhanger right there, now I’m dying to know what they did that I missed o.o

Re: Halo Top... since they were bought by Wells their marketing, product quality and customer service has tanked IMO. It was fun when they were still a scrappy startup company, but now it is very corporate and has lost its novelty

This thread of replies - so it wasn't just me who noticed. I didn't realize that there was a new company in charge at some point. The downward trend is extremely noticeable. I haven't bought a pint in forever.

I haven’t either. I noticed the popularity really died down but thought maybe it was because the weather was changing.