New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• mojo4717
    mojo4717 Posts: 256 Member
    edited August 2018
    These are just a few of the flavours and all taste gorgeous, ice cream 😋
    mucm3i1byfmj.png
    jcybb89i7m52.png
    un2llaeaxouh.png
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    c4i9brtxmebs.jpg
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    c4i9brtxmebs.jpg

Ooh! I'm definitely gonna look for the peanut butter chocolate chip. I want some probiotics that aren't yogurt-y lol
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    In the clearance section (this is probably not on sale & randomly put in the section) they had the Curious Ice Cream Cake mixes.

https://www.thecuriouscreamery.com/ice-cream-cake-kit

I had no clue they even sold those in stores!!! I usually buy them on Amazon haha, all their mixes are VERY good! I looove adding McCormick's purple ube or buco pandan extracts to them to satisfy my exotic dessert cravings!
    Found the new artic zero pints at sprouts! Will let y'all know what I think. Making the hubby try toffee crunch

You're giving him the absolute best one! Make sure he saves you some!!!!
  • hgycta
    Also, has anyone heard of Dragon Breath? It's like nitrogen infused cereal puffs... I was at Union Station today in Washington DC and there was a stand on the bottom floor with the food court selling them. A cup was $7 (only one size, no samples) and I wanted to try it but
    A. Couldn't find it in the database to log
    B. I read some articles online about it being really dangerous to ingest... it can explode your stomach and burn your skin?
    What are everyone's thoughts on this? haha
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    This is probably old news to most people, but cauliflower rice. First time I tried it today and it is a great substitute for rice (duh).
  • josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    Also, has anyone heard of Dragon Breath? It's like nitrogen infused cereal puffs... I was at Union Station today in Washington DC and there was a stand on the bottom floor with the food court selling them. A cup was $7 (only one size, no samples) and I wanted to try it but
    A. Couldn't find it in the database to log
    B. I read some articles online about it being really dangerous to ingest... it can explode your stomach and burn your skin?
    What are everyone's thoughts on this? haha

I have heard that if you have asthma to avoid dragon's breath because it can cause a severe asthma attack in those with even mild asthma.
    It can cause skin burns because it is liquid nitrogen (dry ice), so if you touch it with your skin, you will be burned. You're supposed to wait a few minutes until you actually eat it. Other than that, I think for the most part, you'll be fine.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    mojo4717 wrote: »
    These are just a few of the flavours and all taste gorgeous, ice cream 😋
    mucm3i1byfmj.png
    jcybb89i7m52.png
    un2llaeaxouh.png

Not a fan I guess expected them to taste like real breyers
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    I actually found them all!!!rehpqy4tnm8g.jpg

I love the cherry blade lemonade defiently would get this in my rotation. The pear guava wasnt anything special could not taste the pear or guava 😞
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    My halo top was on the truck for delivery this morning and the driver decided not to deliver because he ran out of time so it is scheduled for tuesday and will be melted soup by then. So sad.
  • vnb_208
    My halo top was on the truck for delivery this morning and the driver decided not to deliver because he ran out of time so it is scheduled for tuesday and will be melted soup by then. So sad.

I got mine and my bf got his finally
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    My sister introduced me to these a few years ago, I liked them but didn't think to much about them.
    4mty1lspuciq.png

Recently I found out they have a lot more protein than I thought.

• vnb_208
    DoubleUbea wrote: »
    My sister introduced me to these a few years ago, I liked them but didn't think to much about them.
    4mty1lspuciq.png

Recently I found out they have a lot more protein than I thought.

The ceaser flavored ones yummy!!
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,813 Member
    So hubby loved the toffee crunch and I'm not too impressed with the mint cookies. The cookie pieces are mushy. The dark chocolate pieces are nice though. Will be sticking to archer farms especially as this doesn't have protein
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited August 2018
    Made chocolate pretzel quest bars. Came out to 200 calories and 21g protein per bar and much larger than quest bars for comparison. They turned out fantastic! Needed chocolate chips too though, so I'll add those next time. I just wish I wasn't so lazy and I would make my own all the time, lol. Going to try cookies and cream next with oreos and vanilla base.
    b9o9ome3agsm.jpg
    aejgxm8pr27s.jpg
    cvujxd6pkku9.jpg

Also made these for a party I went to with that vitafiber. The macros sure aren't as impressive as with the protein powder, but they didn't care. They were super delicious dessert and easy to make. I just mixed 7c chocolate rice krispies, 1c vitafiber, 1c crunchy peanut butter, .5c crushed pretzels, and half a bag of sharing size dark chocolate peanut M&Ms mixed in. HUGE hit! Made 4 of these containers full.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited August 2018

Forgot to add the reason for post to make it relevant to the thread lol, (maybe I should post in recipe thread instead) but I am loving this vitafiber! Have been using to make multiple types of bars. Usually that second recipe calls for 1c corn syrup + 1c sugar, but I only had to use the 1c vitafiber since it is already sweetened.
  • vnb_208
    Sour heads bang isnt very sour it has a little tang at the end almost reminds me of green apple not a very strong apple taste very subtle. I would add it to my rotation but defiently not a top 5
  • hgycta
    I really wanted to like these more than I did. They’re good, but they don’t remind me of quesadillas whatsoever. Not nearly enough cheese and too much of everything else. Even taking them out of the pack to microwave they look like tacos, not quesadillas!
    As a quesadilla: 1/10
    As a taco: 7/10
    hkmer9aaqbk1.jpeg
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    I really wanted to like these more than I did. They’re good, but they don’t remind me of quesadillas whatsoever. Not nearly enough cheese and too much of everything else. Even taking them out of the pack to microwave they look like tacos, not quesadillas!
    As a quesadilla: 1/10
    As a taco: 7/10
    hkmer9aaqbk1.jpeg

Yea those don't look very qeusadilla-y but they do look like some good I'd smother in salsa!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Bakehouse-Bread-Company-Mermaid-Bread.jpg?resize=600%2C450&ssl=1

Found at Kroger according to Impulsive Buy. This bread looks so pretty!