New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• strongerbytheday
    strongerbytheday Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I picked up some new goodies to try. I pre-logged
    the Talenti Sicilian Pistachio Gelato, for after dinner tonight!
    ecsjkgyge1it.jpeg
    wgj5l193dzyf.jpeg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    Soooooo I was all ready to pass on the Trader Joe's Neapolitan sandwich cookies when they first came out. The chocolate wafer on the regular Joe Joes wasn't anywhere near my beloved Oreos and I'm not a strawberry filling kind of girl. This is why I passed on the Oreos Strawberry Shortcake cookies.

BUT Trader Joe's was demoing them and not even in a crumbled up over something else kind of way. They were handing out full cookies. And I love free food. So after a slight war waged inside my head, I tried one.

And it was pretty good! The strawberry filling worked with the more bitter chocolate wafer and the other vanilla wafer. And they're good sized cookies too. So now I'll be stuck buying a couple boxes. :)

And I just realized how often I say "so". :)
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    ecsjkgyge1it.jpeg
    wgj5l193dzyf.jpeg

If you could show me (size) the minis and review them I'd appericate it I keep passing them up at aldis
  • strongerbytheday
    strongerbytheday Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    ecsjkgyge1it.jpeg
    wgj5l193dzyf.jpeg

It you could show me the minis and review I'd appericate it I keep passing them up at aldis

I did find the Mad Mini’s at Aldi! I’ll be back soon, to review!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Soooooo I was all ready to pass on the Trader Joe's Neapolitan sandwich cookies when they first came out. The chocolate wafer on the regular Joe Joes wasn't anywhere near my beloved Oreos and I'm not a strawberry filling kind of girl. This is why I passed on the Oreos Strawberry Shortcake cookies.

BUT Trader Joe's was demoing them and not even in a crumbled up over something else kind of way. They were handing out full cookies. And I love free food. So after a slight war waged inside my head, I tried one.

And it was pretty good! The strawberry filling worked with the more bitter chocolate wafer and the other vanilla wafer. And they're good sized cookies too. So now I'll be stuck buying a couple boxes. :)

Oooo thanks for review I was planning to buy them but my store didn’t have them out when I went a few weeks ago!
  • vnb_208
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Speaking of kodiak found these at big lots
    Pumpkin dark chocolate (my fav) $.50
    & I never tried this flavored waffle mix (pumpkin flax) but it was $1.50 zxmjge11wx92.jpg
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    & I never tried this flavored waffle mix but it was $1.50 zxmjge11wx92.jpg

I once got a whole box of pumpkin dark chocolate on amazon. I loved it!
  • vnb_208
    Options
    arya8 wrote: »

The muffin is my fav so I bought out what they had and then i thru a scoop of vanilla bean halo top
  • arya8
    Options

The muffin is my fav so I bought out what they had and then i thru a scoop of vanilla bean halo top

Yum! I should check my big lots!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    & I never tried this flavored waffle mix (pumpkin flax) but it was $1.50 zxmjge11wx92.jpg

Last year around Christmas I bought a huge case of the pumpkin dark chocolate muffins, I think I still have some left, I really need to get on those!!! I remember trying the pumpkin flax mix and everyone in my family loved it — very good flavor!! :)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

I don't go to Big Lots often, but for those that do let us know when the Nuccina Pumpkin Spice Cookie Butter comes back! That was so good.
  • arya8
    Options

I don't go to Big Lots often, but for those that do let us know when the Nuccina Pumpkin Spice Cookie Butter comes back! That was so good.

Oh that was good!!! I only go about 2 to 3 times a year, so if I see it there I will post
  • shira324
    shira324 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Mad Minis are AMAZING. My local supermarket used to carry them, but stopped. I'm going to have to check Aldi's. My favorites were the double-chocolate and black raspberry. If I recall correctly, they're a little bigger than a double-stuff oreo, and super delicious.
  • hgycta
    Options
    If Holidoodle ice cream comes back, I don’t care what else returns I need that ice cream!!!!

Also, PSA for those who live near a Noodles & Company and have been wanting to try those zucchini noodles!
    esgl8y5xhpn3.png
  • vnb_208
    edited August 2018
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    If Holidoodle ice cream comes back, I don’t care what else returns I need that ice cream!!!!

Also, PSA for those who live near a Noodles & Company and have been wanting to try those zucchini noodles!
    esgl8y5xhpn3.png

I came on to post this but your screensaver is so much cuter lol
  • vnb_208
    Options

that pumpkin butter is to die for I will be on the look out as well
  • vnb_208
    Options
    They are building a TRADER JOES !!! ITS 35m away but I cant wait to go!!!!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    They are building a TRADER JOES !!! ITS 35m away but I cant wait to go!!!!

Speaking of TJ...

DSC_4962.jpg

Pretty underwhelmed by those. Didn't rise as much as I was hoping, very doughy and not crispy at all.

20171215_084858.jpg

This is good though! The almond cream is perfect, my only gripe is that it doesn't have much crisp either (but it's probably intended), and the almond extract is a bit too strong on the icing. Not as satisfying as a good bear claw, but still good.
  • hgycta
    Options
    I got this email today from netrition.com... has anyone seen, heard of, or tried these wraps before!?! I don’t know how I feel about them!!!
    cr2f9vgpwjsf.png
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

You saw those yesterday while I was there getting my pizza cheese! I didn't get them but I did pick up a package of the wegmans all chocolate ones. They were demoing these one say and I didn't think I'd like them but I love them!

axhlsnjyna1v.jpg

rugp4uf08mc1.jpg