New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• ginathediva
    ginathediva Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I enjoy drinking kombucha teas ( many flavors to choose from) and clif mojo bars ( sweet and salt and peanut butter pretzel) are really good!
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    whitpauly wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    I really wanted to like these more than I did. They’re good, but they don’t remind me of quesadillas whatsoever. Not nearly enough cheese and too much of everything else. Even taking them out of the pack to microwave they look like tacos, not quesadillas!
    As a quesadilla: 1/10
    As a taco: 7/10
    hkmer9aaqbk1.jpeg

Yea those don't look very qeusadilla-y but they do look like some good I'd smother in salsa!

The wrap looks dry,but maybe it’s from micro wave heat?
    I
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I really wanted to like these more than I did. They’re good, but they don’t remind me of quesadillas whatsoever. Not nearly enough cheese and too much of everything else. Even taking them out of the pack to microwave they look like tacos, not quesadillas!
    As a quesadilla: 1/10
    As a taco: 7/10
    hkmer9aaqbk1.jpeg

I warmed mine up on a george forman grill, and it looked and tasted great, like a quesadilla :) I loved this one.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    So hubby loved the toffee crunch and I'm not too impressed with the mint cookies. The cookie pieces are mushy. The dark chocolate pieces are nice though. Will be sticking to archer farms especially as this doesn't have protein

Is the toffee crunch from archer farms or another brand ? I am not a fan of target but toffee crunch sounds yummy
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    So hubby loved the toffee crunch and I'm not too impressed with the mint cookies. The cookie pieces are mushy. The dark chocolate pieces are nice though. Will be sticking to archer farms especially as this doesn't have protein

Is the toffee crunch from archer farms or another brand ? I am not a fan of target but toffee crunch sounds yummy

That was the new artic zero light ice creams. Finally found them my way. I was saying that I prefer the target brand for the mint cookies
  • vnb_208
    Options

That was the new artic zero light ice creams. Finally found them my way. I was saying that I prefer the target brand for the mint cookies

Thank you ! I will give it a look
  • shira324
    shira324 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    These Dove sorbet bars are AMAZING. I've had them in raspberry before, but the mango flavor is new. The chocolate is super rich, and the sorbet is so smooth and flavorful. I could eat a whole box.

xm1c6ji15i6f.jpg
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    shira324 wrote: »
    These Dove sorbet bars are AMAZING. I've had them in raspberry before, but the mango flavor is new. The chocolate is super rich, and the sorbet is so smooth and flavorful. I could eat a whole box.

xm1c6ji15i6f.jpg

Oh my *faints* I love sorbet and I love chocolate. Looks like a match made in heaven.
  • lantana411
    lantana411 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I love Muscle Milk chocolate 25 grams of protein for 160 calories - a great deal! Also Hippeas vegan white cheddar is made of chickpeas and has 130 calories per ounce. It helps me meet daily carb goals and they are a bit too good...we bought a case thru Amazon.
  • vnb_208
    Options
    lantana411 wrote: »
    I love Muscle Milk chocolate 25 grams of protein for 160 calories - a great deal! Also Hippeas vegan white cheddar is made of chickpeas and has 130 calories per ounce. It helps me meet daily carb goals and they are a bit too good...we bought a case thru Amazon.

I use Muscle Milk when I'm out of my gnc lean shake 170c 25g grams of protein but it has 3g fiber vs muscle milk 5g of fiber
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I got this email from Flapjacked today for their variety pack, I might do it! Has anyone seen or tried any of these flavors yet?
    43w1q32xchik.jpeg
  • vnb_208
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I got this email from Flapjacked today for their variety pack, I might do it! Has anyone seen or tried any of these flavors yet?
    43w1q32xchik.jpeg

I always mess up (idk if its me or the mix its never done and always really clumpy) the flapjack minute muffins I usually get the kodiak cake minute muffins
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    43w1q32xchik.jpeg

I always mess up (idk if its me or the mix its never done and always really clumpy) the flapjack minute muffins I usually get the kodiak cake minute muffins

I’ve tried Flapjacked before and had no problem with the texture (but I don’t measure the water I just add some until it feels like it’s good texture when I stir it), I just ordered them though so I’ll find out soon! I like Kodiak Cakes for their regular price point, though, but hey 6 cups for $9.99 free shipping is too good to pass up!!
  • ELBChamp
    ELBChamp Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Birch Binders Pumpkin Pancakes.
  • shira324
    shira324 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I just placed ANOTHER $40 order from Kodiak Cakes. I'm addicted, I can't help it. Their protein brownie cups are everything. Seriously, totally worth 290 calories.

cgfr356pzm2w.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I just placed ANOTHER $40 order from Kodiak Cakes. I'm addicted, I can't help it. Their protein brownie cups are everything. Seriously, totally worth 290 calories.

cgfr356pzm2w.jpg

Didn’t know they had brownie cups.
  • vnb_208
    Options

cgfr356pzm2w.jpg

I HAVE NEVER SEEN THESE OMGGGG
  • vnb_208
    Options

cgfr356pzm2w.jpg

I HAVE NEVER SEEN THESE OMGGGG

I just put in a request form I need the brownie pb & triple chocolate lol
  • Sallyw2004
    Sallyw2004 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    43w1q32xchik.jpeg

Thanks for the link! I’m a fan of Kodiak pancake mixes and their frozen power waffles. I’ve had my eye on these for a while, but have never tried them. I’m going to give them a try. I’m going to be on the lookout for the Kodiak brownie cups that someone posted too!