New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    brpc593uupj1.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    6sipyzri1olt.png
    why

Yikes reminds me of the pumpkin pie mac n cheese they had.
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    oqc5rkvw13mk.png

What are these and where can I find them, because I saw “Horchata” and I think that’s the key of what I needed to know!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    6sipyzri1olt.png
    why

This looks so wrong. It’s like I fell into an alternate universe where everything is backwards and broken

Wait I thought it was just pink Mac & cheese, is it actually candy flavored??? I’d be down with pink Mac & cheese (let’s be honest they probably color it to look like cheese to start with), but if they mess with the flavor that’s where I draw the line 😅😅
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    6sipyzri1olt.png
    why

This looks so wrong. It’s like I fell into an alternate universe where everything is backwards and broken

Wait I thought it was just pink Mac & cheese, is it actually candy flavored??? I’d be down with pink Mac & cheese (let’s be honest they probably color it to look like cheese to start with), but if they mess with the flavor that’s where I draw the line 😅😅

OMG it is cheese flavored like candy hearts, yuck!..... But just like the mac and cheese pumpkin spice, I want to win it, haha! I won the pumpkin spice one and it came with a nice kraft tumblr, fork, etc. It was a nice pack. You guys should enter and review it on here :D .

https://www.candykraftmacandcheese.com/Home/EntryForm/5
    85e8fvtjzvts.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited January 2021
    Options
    I was a part of a Nabisco chip ahoy testing panel to try out their new formulas. Pretty sure they are testing sugar free cookies made with various artificial sweetener, sugar free chocolate chips and protein cookies. Wasn’t allowed to share photos because I signed something though.

It was cool. Some of the cookies were slightly bigger or had slightly bigger or smaller chips. All were the regular standard ones in the blue container though. Just the recipe was different for each and we had to rank them.

I really liked the sugar free ones. I could definitely tell and detect the stevia.

I wonder if any of these will make it to the market.

• PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    I was a part of a Nabisco chip ahoy testing panel to try out their bee formulas. Pretty sure they are testing sugar free cookies made with various artificial sweetener, sugar free chocolate chips and protein cookies. Wasn’t allowed to share photos because I signed something though.

It was cool. Some of the cookies were slightly bigger or had slightly bigger or smaller chips. All were the regular standard ones in the blue container though. Just the recipe was different for each and we had to rank them.

I really liked the sugar free ones. I could definitely tell and detect the stevia.

That does sound fun. Curious though, what do you mean 'bee formulas'?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    I was a part of a Nabisco chip ahoy testing panel to try out their bee formulas. Pretty sure they are testing sugar free cookies made with various artificial sweetener, sugar free chocolate chips and protein cookies. Wasn’t allowed to share photos because I signed something though.

Sorry autocorrect is terrible on my phone lol I meant new 😅.

• PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »

Sorry autocorrect is terrible on my phone lol I meant new 😅.

🤣...I should have determined this!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited January 2021
    Options
    I like a lot of dairy free yogurts, but yuck this one is just terrible. I ordered kite hill sour cream but they replaced it with this unsweetened yogurt. I thought it should taste similar.

This was just sooooooo bad. It didn’t taste like food it tastes like glue or something and has the weirdest aftertaste. I hate wasting food since it was so expensive but I will not be eating any more of it. 8xrxrx3awxas.jpeg

Update: I added Jordan’s skinny syrup and it was slightly more palatable as yogurt. I’ll add it to my boyfriends shakes lol.
  • xayles
    xayles Posts: 32 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    jenjim2021 wrote: »
    Might not be new, but new to me! Fiber One Mint Chocolate 90 cal brownie. Delicious. I also tried and liked the new Weight Watchers cluster cereal with dried cherries. Had a really sweet flavor to it. I'll be buying both again.

I haven't seen the Mint Fibre One bars yet. Where do you get them?

Have you tried the Fibre One Cake bars yet? I think they're nicer than the brownies.

Also, if you heat the Fibre One chocolate brownie for a few seconds and have it with the Halo sea salt caramel ice cream, it's a yummy (not too naughty) dessert.

My new favourite is Cadbury Dairy Milk Giant Orange buttons .. Yum...

I'm also enjoying hula hoops salt and vinegar puft and Colin the caterpillar veggie sweets from M&S.

I have also been buying Aldi yoghurt jars (eating) and cleaning them and then splitting larger bags of sweets between them. Stops me from going too nuts with large bags of sweets but still allows me to get cheaper chocolate.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Hot chocolate flavored coke. Sounds terrible.
    jpmsdoh3d7oa.png
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,710 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    I'd try the pretzel enlightened!!

This stuff looks so delicious I would probably eat the whole container.
    quv66uqpflc5.png
    nz3wnlmln6pd.png

Where did you find this???