Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Fun & Games
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• SunnyBunBun79SunnyBunBun79 Member Posts: 1,771 Member Member Posts: 1,771 Member
    What is one thing you would use a magical serum for? :D
  • KickassAmazon76KickassAmazon76 Member Posts: 3,558 Member Member Posts: 3,558 Member
    Hmmm, do I pick the cure of sinus infection/issues I've had since March, or some magical formula to find me a local sweetheart?

Does it only work for certain types of things?
  • frankwbrownfrankwbrown Member, Premium Posts: 1,674 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,674 Member
    Is Love Potion Number 9 a magical serum?
  • SunnyBunBun79SunnyBunBun79 Member Posts: 1,771 Member Member Posts: 1,771 Member
    Is Love Potion Number 9 a magical serum?
    Hmmm, do I pick the cure of sinus infection/issues I've had since March, or some magical formula to find me a local sweetheart?

Does it only work for certain types of things?

i would pick the cure first and then the love potion, wouldnt you?
  • jtsurfdbjtsurfdb Member Posts: 1,047 Member Member Posts: 1,047 Member
    Does the potion unleash love or lust?
  • nossmfnossmf Member Posts: 1,175 Member Member Posts: 1,175 Member
    Can you really trust a potion (Love Potion Number 9) which has already experienced 8 failures?
  • corinasue1143corinasue1143 Member Posts: 5,199 Member Member Posts: 5,199 Member
    If Chanel No. 5 was named so because it sounded good, not because of 4 failures, couldn’t the same be true of Love Potion #9?
    If Chanel No. 5 was named so because it sounded good, not because of 4 failures, couldn’t the same be true of Love Potion #9?

you make a good point, also wouldnt a magic serum be able to do anything one wanted with the right results , if asked correctly?
  • Tigg_erTigg_er Member Posts: 19,473 Member Member Posts: 19,473 Member
    Wouldn't it be Please ?
  • frankwbrownfrankwbrown Member, Premium Posts: 1,674 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,674 Member
    Could you please clarify? :D
    "Please let my true soulmate find me while I look my sweaty worst after a workout :D , and please let him still think I'm beautiful, and not want to ever leave me" Would this help, you think? Maybe adding more "ands" would further narrow it down?
    edited January 12
    "Please let my true soulmate find me while I look my sweaty worst after a workout :D , and please let him still think I'm beautiful, and not want to ever leave me" Would this help, you think? Maybe adding more "ands" would further narrow it down?

Nope I think that out about do it :) would some peppermint patties help ?
    peppermint tastes like toothpaste to me :D Do you have hashbrown patties?
    Why yes , Would you like some ?
    yes please! Do you like them with ketchup?
    Will these work ??

1hlxarvbxzly.jpg
  • tuddy315tuddy315 Member Posts: 8,485 Member Member Posts: 8,485 Member
    Might I say perfectly crisp?
    Yarrrrr those look scrumptious! Crispy is the best, isnt it?

Couldn't that perhaps happen even without a magical serum? :smile:
    edited January 12
  • Cat0703aCat0703a Member Posts: 6,823 Member Member Posts: 6,823 Member
    Without the magical serum, how would they get from you to me?