I know some of you may get mad but...

Options
After almost a year on MFP I have realized that me and 25% of the people on this site are slightly over overweight because we refuse to give up:
Booze
Double Latte Mocha Espresso Bull****
Chocolate

These are my opinions and I just felt the need to share my epiphany. So enjoy your Seasonal Lager or Caffeine Drink of choice while you let the Dark Chocolate and virtual words mellow in your mouth while my words marinate in your brain.

Cheers:drinker: ....Those should be Beer Steins

Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Thanks. :flowerforyou:
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    I :heart: YOU!

whatever it takes to make this an enjoyable and sustainable journey!

:drinker:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    When you're right your right!

Much love:heart:

:drinker:
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    After almost a year on MFP I have realized that me and 25% of the people on this site are slightly over overweight because we refuse to give up:
    Booze
    Double Latte Mocha Espresso Bull****
    Chocolate

These are my opinions and I just felt the need to share my epiphany. So enjoy your Seasonal Lager or Caffeine Drink of choice while you let the Dark Chocolate and virtual words mellow in your mouth while my words marinate in your brain.

Cheers:drinker: ....Those should be Beer Steins

• DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    I disagree. You can have any and all of these things and still meet your goals no problem. You just have to account for them with extra calorie cutting or extra work. I know people who are borderline unhealthy skinny and they indulge in all of these things.
  • MaryEffingPoppins
    MaryEffingPoppins Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Agreed. (As I enjoy my Henn on the rocks)
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I will gladly stay overweight if it means I can have my alkeehol and coffee...just not at the same time.
  • elliecolorado
    Options
    Agreed! *As I drink a glass of wine*
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    I don't give up what I love. ever. and neither should you.

blessings.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Agreed! *As I drink a glass of wine*

Heck ya girl!
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Imma chunky monkey wit a chocolate latte
  • nickinackynoo
    Options
    I have been on MFP for just under 6 weeks and i still eat chocolate, have takeaways (estimated calories) and have the odd glass of wine.

I have days where i have gone over my daily calories and under my calories and so far its working for me.

My logic is chocolate is my only vice....I don't smoke, i very rarely drink, i don't go out every week/month, i very rarely spend money on things for myself so i am allowed chocolate.
  • suzieduh
    suzieduh Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I have alcohol, and pizza, and takeaway, but I account it in my calorie allowance. everything in moderation! (hence my tequila and doritos mexican night tonight haha!)
  • claire_xox
    claire_xox Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I like my chocolate and coffee and mcdonalds.

But just count it into your calories and have it sometimes (I don't really follow this yet but should! haha )

My current weight is 105lbs and I have coffee, fast food and chocolate every week! Often more. I just need to balance it with nutritionally tight filling meals.
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I eat what I want as long as I'm within my daily calorie ration.......

One thing I haven't had since I joined MFP is pizza.......Because all pizza slices are different sizes, I feel that it would be hard to estimate the calories.....

I have the occasional Macca's and Red Rooster...... Same goes for chocolate.......
  • TenderBranson
    TenderBranson Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I disagree. You can have any and all of these things and still meet your goals no problem. You just have to account for them with extra calorie cutting or extra work. I know people who are borderline unhealthy skinny and they indulge in all of these things.

This x100

If you make up for it & train with intensity you'll be fine so long as you're not over doing said food.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    LMFAO the irony that follows the first post is hysterical.
  • melissammundy
    Options
    agreed. i have given up basically everything that is unhealthy. ireplaced two meals a day with a shake and only eat 100 calorie snacks. i still eat a normal dinner with my husband and son though. but i will measure it out and i only try to cook healthy things for us. all i drink is water! might add some crystal light in it but that is rare. if i do its because im craving soda or something :)
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options

One thing I haven't had since I joined MFP is pizza.......Because all pizza slices are different sizes, I feel that it would be hard to estimate the calories.....

I have the occasional Macca's and Red Rooster...... Same goes for chocolate.......

Make your own pizza and measuring out everything allows you to account for the calories.

Me, I like the cauliflower crust pizza.
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options

Make your own pizza and measuring out everything allows you to account for the calories.

Me, I like the cauliflower crust pizza.

Thanks for the idea......I just might do that.....