What's your kryptonite?

11618202122

Replies

  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,123 Member
    Halvah
    w81fy5oa3syc.jpg
    te2c0typwfqf.jpg
    8jm67x5rk6cx.jpg
    oxf80uzvu3a4.jpg
    hn9vcww2odrs.jpg
  • ac7ssm
    ac7ssm Posts: 14 Member
    Sugar.
    I have an addiction to it. If I can avoid the first bite, I am good. But one bite leads to another.
    Since (re)starting my plan, I have been able to avoid going over my allowance without (too much) hunger, as long as I avoid sugars.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 11,812 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    Halvah
    w81fy5oa3syc.jpg
    te2c0typwfqf.jpg
    8jm67x5rk6cx.jpg
    oxf80uzvu3a4.jpg
    hn9vcww2odrs.jpg

    Halva...there is just nothing like it. Kryptonite for me as well
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,109 Member
    5uuk4u43klzu.png
    salted, roasted nuts. any kind.
  • lynn1
    lynn1 Posts: 20 Member
    I’ve cream and anything sugary!!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,109 Member
    6d3g4i0ylop4.png
    e028p8a55zs6.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,286 Member
    wheat thins for me j2mj8yq9wgqo.png
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,109 Member
    wheat thins for me j2mj8yq9wgqo.png
    wheat thins for me j2mj8yq9wgqo.png

    ohhhhhhhhh yess....
  • Kaysmile012015
    Kaysmile012015 Posts: 68 Member
    PIZZA, I can eat a whole(14") frozen pizza just holding the entire pizza taking bites off like a savage..
    I basically never eat it now, the calories are too too high and I just can't eat pizza in lady like portions Lol, I have come to terms with it 🙃...
  • AprilRaineyBattle
    AprilRaineyBattle Posts: 114 Member
    Ritz bits peanut butter crackers. Whole box might not last a day.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,109 Member
    Ritz bits peanut butter crackers. Whole box might not last a day.

    yes!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,109 Member
    Ritz bits peanut butter crackers. Whole box might not last a day.

    orbltrd52sws.png
    also these are DOPE
  • anawake13
    anawake13 Posts: 98 Member
    Anything with sugar but especially candy and cookies. As a kid I use to suck on sugar cubes or eat mellow powder. How's that for a n early addiction. I'm one of those who do well until the bag is open than I want it finished.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,109 Member
    anawake13 wrote: »
    Anything with sugar but especially candy and cookies. As a kid I use to suck on sugar cubes or eat mellow powder. How's that for a n early addiction. I'm one of those who do well until the bag is open than I want it finished.

    For me it's more about salt than sugar! Anything salty... :)
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,109 Member
    hnf2m2ex88yi.png
    tq01mbm2b0x6.png
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,123 Member
    I'm on a major chocolate kick! Fortunately I'm using hocolate protein powder, RAW cocoa powder. Barlenes chocolate greens and chocolate almond milk mixed 😋
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 11,812 Member
    edited February 2021

    I don't know how they make these things but I'm fairly sure they put some addictive drugs in the mix lol!
    hnf2m2ex88yi.png
    tq01mbm2b0x6.png

  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,109 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    I don't know how they make these things but I'm fairly sure they put some addictive drugs in the mix lol!
    hnf2m2ex88yi.png
    tq01mbm2b0x6.png

    yu4d6onvr1vf.png
    lol
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 11,812 Member
    ^conspiracy theory: 'BHT' means something other than the believed butylated hydroxytoluene...
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,109 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    ^conspiracy theory: 'BHT' means something other than the believed butylated hydroxytoluene...

    what would it mean??