Natural BBL

gajj
gajj Posts: 1 Member
edited December 2020 in Fitness and Exercise
So I’ve recently began working out to help improve muscle tone in the lower body/booty but I’m unsure if I’m doing enough? I use low/ medium resistance bands around my legs and do squats everyday at home and was wondering if this is enough to build a bigger/firmer booty? I also hold 5 pound weights at shoulder level during my workout. If anyone has a favorite workout plan, instructed vids on YouTube, or beach body program please please share! Any and all advice is welcome! I’m hoping to get some results by summer not anything too crazy just a more toned and lifted bum would be nice haha

Replies

• yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,389 Member
    Try to find workouts that get progressively more difficult! If you only do the same at the same weight again and again then you're just maintaining but not building. There are some good home workout programmes linked somewhere. I quite like this one as there's a lot of info on adjustments, materials or their lack, etc: https://www.reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine
  • You might want to try BeachBody Brazil butt lift.
  • ecjim
    ecjim Posts: 1,001 Member
    Look at Strong Curves - Bret Contreras
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Doung squats everyday with resistance bands doesn't seem to fit your goal.
  • JSLuke59
    JSLuke59 Posts: 65 Member
    Be in a caloric deficit if there is excess to remove and work all 3 glute muscles to balance out the bum.
    Minimus
    Medius
    Maximus
  • Pras72
    Pras72 Posts: 10 Member
    Kindly look into a fully rounded training program with emphasis on lower body and a bit of cardio which also includes nuteition
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,489 Member
    To BUILD a bigger booty, you need to OVERLOAD the glute muscles. Bands and 5lbs weights won't do that.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png