Any other Hueligans out there?

Options
Anyone eating Huel?
Really tired of food right now, and super excited about Huel.
Any success stories with losing weight true Huel?
Looking for more friends to keep myself motivated :smile:

Replies

• Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    senalay788 wrote: »
    W. T. F. ?????

Eyes watering, laughing so hard. Can't type :D:D
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    OP, no disrespect meant.
  • Raven_Vera
    Raven_Vera Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Tnx guys -.-
  • DamnKnitBlast
    DamnKnitBlast Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've been on Huel for 4 month - love it.
    Helping with weight loss and SO easy to feed myself and to count calories and have proper nutrition.
    Also huge and unexpected benefits with lower blood pressure.
    Gotta say - helps a lot that I hate eating in the morning(skipping breakfast was giving me problems) and am irritated at having to stop what I'm doing to prepare and eat lunch so ideal for a "not food obsessive" like me.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,055 Member
    Options
    Over my lifespan, science has "discovered" many essential and beneficial nutrients. So many! (I'm old.) Until the "discovery", those things aren't in meal replacement drinks/bars/etc. They've been in food all along.

I think it's unlikely that the discoveries are finished. I'm gonna stick with food, as a bet-hedge. Besides, I like it a lot, personally. YMMV.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,984 Member
    Options
    I've been on Huel for 4 month - love it.
    Helping with weight loss and SO easy to feed myself and to count calories and have proper nutrition.
    Also huge and unexpected benefits with lower blood pressure.
    Gotta say - helps a lot that I hate eating in the morning(skipping breakfast was giving me problems) and am irritated at having to stop what I'm doing to prepare and eat lunch so ideal for a "not food obsessive" like me.

Plenty of easy real foods you can have for lunch that take next to no preparation time - certainly less time than making a meal replacement shake.