BEST concerts you've ever been to?

Options
SkateboardFi
SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
for me it's a tie between lupe fiasco and collie buddz. how about you guys? and what are some of the concerts in your plans?
i'm trying to make it to the black star (mos def/talib kweli) concert in atlanta at the end of this month

Replies

• dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    BRITNEY SPEARS CIRCUS.....Styx was also really really really good....and gwen stefani (both tours)
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Radiohead at woodlands in 2001

It was so spectacular it was almost a religious experience(as dorky as that sounds). Just incredible.
  • m615dan
    Options
    Backstreet Boys in the late 90's while I had a double ear infection. Man they were cool, haha.
  • Iwillshyne
    Options
    1999 DC Talk SuperNatural Tour in Orlando!!!
    #tnuffsaid!
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    NKOTBSB, Baby! :) It was just this past June. It was A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!!!!
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    The Goo Goo Dolls! :-)
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Blink-182!!!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Areosmith and Motley Crue in Miami in 06 and slipknot/ disturbed (mayhem festival) in 09
  • Laurla11
    Options
    Foo Fighters!
  • tattooedtwiin
    Options
    You guys are all too young to remember a bad called "Triumph"...but they were by far the beast...I've also seen the Eagles, Clapton, Seger, AC/DC, and many more... :-)
    Have a great weekend!
  • heretic911
    heretic911 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Too many 2 pick 1! Madonna, Ramones, AC DC, Prince, Kenny Wayne Shepard, Les Paul, BB King, Ozzfest, Infected Mushroom etc....Looking forward to Foo Fighters in Nov.
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Great thread!

Less Than Jake-- Denver, CO @ The Gothic. Small show, awesome band, great fans.

Oh, also Joan Osbourne this summer at Seattle's Zootunes. "Relish" in its entirety? Yes, please!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    probably ll cool j a few years ago. even though he was pretty much washed up already the way he performed his old hits with such passion and energy was great
  • shesblossoming
    Options
    Deerhunter last October in San Francisco. I was right in front of Bradford Cox and stole the set list. I was so unbelievably happy.

Warpaint last March... those girls seriously know how to rock. They also have the best time together. I have a serious woman crush on Jenny.
  • saajidah93
    Options
    LADY GAGA!!! As trashy as some of you may think she is, she is an amaaazing performer and i was a renewed fan after my sis dragged me there... Powerful vocals, strenuous dance routines and costumes were fab!!!
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Hmm Kasabian anywhere (off to see them at the London O2 in London again this December YAYYYY!!!) Muse at the IOW Festival in 2006, and Slash was amazing this Summer. I lovvvvvvvvvvvve live music!!!
  • xBeautifulBreakdown
    Options
    N*SYNC Pop Odyssey Tour and Usher in 2001, Nas opened for him. AMAZING
  • sheppeyescapee
    sheppeyescapee Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Green Day Wembley 2002, great show! :)
  • ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Michael Jackson Victory Tour 1984!

Really, favorite of all time.
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Jill Scott, when I lived in The Netherlands or Vintage Trouble. I saw them three times in 4 days.