Looking for at-home dumbbell/kettlebell routines

Options
Good morning!

I'm slowly building my home gym. I'm on every waitlist for in stock barbell plates and barbells and will add those when they become available. For the time being, I am limited to dumbbells and kettlebells. (2's up to 20's, kettlebells are 15 and 25).

I've been on the lookout for printable, easy to follow home dumbbell or kettlebell routines. I really haven't been able to find much. Has anyone had luck or can point me in the direction? I don't mind paying for a quality routine either.

Replies

• 2furryfriendz
    2furryfriendz Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this is what you are looking for BUT if you search fitnessblender kettlebell, you will get some videos with the printable routines with them. Or you can just follow the videos.

I'm the opposite.. I've got the plates and barbells, just no kettlebells. LOL!
  • LisaGetsMoving
    LisaGetsMoving Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Pinterest has a lot of kettlebell routines.
  • susiemcmac
    susiemcmac Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if there are any that are printable - but Caroline Girvan's workouts are free on YouTube. She has many videos plus both Epic 1 and Epic 2 challenges which are 5 day a week workouts using dumbbells and maybe kettlebells - and they are awesome.
  • djaxon1
    djaxon1 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I don't mind this guy's workouts. https://kettlebellsworkouts.com/kettlebell-exercises/

Mark Wildman on youtube gave a good reply to the question - is 10 minutes of kettlebells a day enough ?
    It depends !
    But he then said to start a 20 minute w/out and get it down to 10 minutes .
    You will progress , especially with lighter KB's
  • age_is_just_a_number
    Options
    Try FitOn or Beachbody on demand.
    FitOn is free.
    Beachbody on demand is CAD120 per year.
  • netitheyeti
    netitheyeti Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I personally like fitnessblender and sydney cummings for some of their dumbbell workouts, I think fitnessblender puts up a whole description of the workout in writing on their website too
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this is what you are looking for BUT if you search fitnessblender kettlebell, you will get some videos with the printable routines with them. Or you can just follow the videos.

I'm the opposite.. I've got the plates and barbells, just no kettlebells. LOL!

Yes yes yes! Fitnessblender is the best. So many free workouts and they are not a annoying or “gym-bro”ish. Plus I think their outlook on health is really sensible.
  • ToukoWolf
    ToukoWolf Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Since gyms are closed where I live, I follow an instagram account: Sorefitt (https://www.instagram.com/sorefitt/). His routines are simple (in terms of equipment) and effective.